chapter II

I couldn't stop laughing at what was happening and went and took Suzy up from jin so that he could stand up he was also laughing and happy at same time after seeing his pet after so many months

Meanwhile in jimin's dad's company 8:30pm

"It's not fair I can't do it with him I hate him"taehyung said angerness boiling in his blood "then talk to the CEO "his manager said and walked out of the room then jungkook entered "come on clam down"he said "how will I ??"taehyung asked "come on what's the matter?"jungkook asked taehyung ,he told him everything about collaboration with jin in movie and taehyung just hated this idea "it's going to be a big mess"jungkook thought to himself knowing how much these both hate each other "let's go and walk outside "he suggested"yeah you are right I need some fresh air"taehyung said they went outside talking about various things when taehyung's phone vibrated he pulled out his phone from his pocket to see a message from mom..

Momy_<3

Son can you come today I have something to talk about and have dinner with me it's been like years I saw your mom misses you:(..

                                           Little_tae_tae

                               Okay sure mom
              tae misses you too did dad try
                  to contact you ????

Momy_<3

:)
And don't worry about me your dad didn't try to contact me;)

                                          Little_tae_tae

                           Ok well then bye,see
                     You mom

Then he kept his phone inside his pocket "hey jungkook mom asked me to go to her today so would you like to come?"taehyung asked "ummm sure that's great but hyung but the time it's 9:30 how will we.."jungkook was cut off by taehyung"don't worry I know short cuts, okay"he said,"okay"jungkook said in relief then they both walked towards taehyung's car ofc not without the fluffy ball yeontan jungkook sat with yeontan in his lap in the passenger seat and taehyung sat on the driver's seat and headed towards his mom's home and in whole ride jungkook kept playing with yeontan and finally the fluffy ball fell asleep in jungkook's lap they finally reached his mom's home quickly only cause taehyung knew short cuts ...

Jungkook's POV

After we reached taehyung went out of the car and opened the door for me so that I could come out as I was carrying yeontan then he locked his car and we both walked inside his mom's home surely it was big correct to say mansion.

We went inside and his mom came all the way running to him and hugged him tightly"oh my boy it's so nice to see you"she said in happiness "me too mom"he said then came two more girls I ausmed them as his siblings "really it's great to see you"both...

We went inside and his mom came all the way running to him and hugged him tightly"oh my boy it's so nice to see you"she said in happiness "me too mom"he said then came two more girls I ausmed them as his siblings "really it's great to see you"both said and hugged him "mom meet my best friend jungkook"he said "nice to meet you "I said I was going to bow but his mother stopped"nice to meet you too don't have to bow you are already holding this fluffy ball yeontan"she said as a small smile grew in her face "well jungkook these are my two daughters Jenny and rose"she said"hello nice to meet you"I said"nice to meet you too"both of them said we went to our room and got fresh and took some rest while yeontan was with taehyung who was busy talking with his family obviously (why not he came home after so many years)..

Taehyung's POV

It's really nice to meet them after so many years we all sat in my room and talked about so many things Jenny told about her girlfriend jisoo and rose also told about her's who's name was lalisa manoban"okay well that's a long name"I chuckled at my own thoughts mean while yeontan was asleep and jungkook was in his room mom came up and told "dinner is ready call your friend"she said as she went down we did have servants but mom cooked today as I was coming I told my sisters to go to the dinning hall and I will bring jungkook and yeontan I picked up yeontan in my arms and went to call jungkook I knocked in his door "let's go mom said dinner is ready"I said he gave his bunny smile and went to the dinning hall with me we sat on our chair as jungkook was between Jenny and mom "well tae, so I told you their was something important I wanted to tell you"she said in serious manner "yes so is everything alright mom"I asked in a corner way "well we have decided to get you married now"she said"I didn't worry cause I knew my mom's choice was always the best"I thought to myself "so who is he?"I asked"you will meet him we are going visit Mr and Mrs Kim tomorrow also I don't know if their son will be their but I hope he stays"she said "okay"I said"I am surprised you didn't argue"she asked"mom your choice can never be bad"I said smiling to her she smiled back after dinner we went to our own room to sleep when I was going to sleep my phone vibrated.

Kookis_*

Hey excited to meet your soon going to be husband 😏

                                     Cup_of_tae_tae

                             Come on kooki=_=

Kookis_*

Ohhhhhhhhhh

                                     Cup_of_tae_tae

                               Kook please don't!!!

Kookis_*

Kay bye good night

                                           Cup_of_tae_tae

                                       Bye good night

I kept my phone beside the night stand switched off the lights and went to sleep ofc not without making sure yeontan was asleep

______________________________________

So guys what do think will happen when tae and jin will find out they are each others soon going to be husband or should I make a twist that they both will know about this at the wedding day 😂😂 tell me what type you guys want...