chapter IX

We could see our guests has started to come, I didn't knew but something was bothering me,my insist was telling somethings gonna happen today I don't know weather is good or bad I decided always to stay beside jin hyung when I saw Jimin coming to me with tensed look also with a bit happy one "can we talk"he asked and we both went to the balcony "what's happening is everything alright?"I asked"jungkook nothing is alright"Jimin said "why what happened"I asked "taehyung"he said "yes taehyung what?"Jimin asked"he is back and I worried about jin hyung"he said I did feel a happy but I was still angry at him and also worried about jin hyung "Jimin don't worry jin hyung has become strong I'll tell naeyon to stay with him so taehyung doesn't approch him at least not today"I said he nodded in response...

Naeyon's POV

"Yea, I am never irritate you hyung you always get irritated at everything"I said ,oh sorry I am naeyon i am a idol under jin hit entertainment and I have hyung kai who always gets irritated at me , suddenly jungkook came inside"naeyon I need your help"he said "naeyon is always at your help"I said "listen today you have to stay close with jin hyung ok"he said "hey is anything wrong"I asked "yes taehyung is back and I don't want anything wrong to happen today at least not today"he said "w-w-what?"I asked feeling nervous "yes"jungkook said "don't worry everything will be alright"I said and left the room to find Jin hyung well I shouldn't call him by name but he told me to call him like that cause he thought I was his another sister yes I always stayed beside him when he needs help, then I saw a man entering he was tall and had black hair he wearing total black dress like jin hyung then I realized it was none other than taehyung "okay so naeyon you can do this you have distract jin from meeting with taehyung"I said to myself "hyung"I called him then lucky saw his mom has also came in the same time "yes"he said "well your mom has came"I said"naeyon I know I saw her let's go "he said and turned to walk towards her,..

Everything was going well the whole day and the event has came to end and everyone was going back home I could see a bit sadness in Jin Hyung's face "is everything all right?"I asked "no naeyon"he said"why what happened?"I asked with concern and worries "I think I saw some one like taehyung" he said and my heart beat stopped that instant I was feeling like what will I say what will I do but good jungkook came in I felt so relieved that he came you know what jungkook is awesome he comes from no where when I am trouble

Taehyung's POV

Today I will be going the 6th anniversary of Jin hit entertainment the name of the entertainment reminded me of Jin I miss him I miss him like hell but I can't go back to him as he may fall in trouble or get hurt it's been 9years since that incident happened bo gum's brother wrote a heart breaking message to jin now I am going to Korea Seoul after so many years I hope I don't meet my mom, sisters, friends and jin cause it will be painful to ignore them Jin have always been sending me messages which I only read from notification and never replied and always kept him muted and archive but bo gum's brother blocked him and deleted his number I got ready and left for air port....

It was a long journey to Korea I went to the resort and took some rest,by 12:30 I got ready and headed towards the entertainment I have been invited after reached I came out of my car and headed inside, I felt a bit strange and looked up a I saw Jimin has seen me I felt a bit nervous that's what I was fearing about tl I went inside pretended like I didn't knew anyone I went inside then I came to know the CEO of the entertainment I was invited to was jin I became more nervous and just hoped for the best then I saw a girl younger than jin with purple hair saw me and took jin to another direction maybe she is the same girl I saw in high school she is perfect for jin I wanted him to be happy with someone else even knowing it will hurt me very much but I can't let him get hurt.

It was nearly the end of the event when I went to the washroom when I came out I saw Jenny and jungkook outside standing with their arms crossed in their chest and looking offended I tried to ignore them but jenny got hold of my arm "why are you doing this?"she asked but I still tried to ignore but I never knew Jenny was that strong "do you even know how much Jin hyung changed for you" jungkook said "please tell something please taehyung why are you doing this?" Jungkook yelled at me I couldn't hold it back tears were threatening to fall but I holded them back and told them everything why I had to leave him I also told them not tell anything and ran out of their without any other word and I entered my car tears started to stream down and I couldn't stop crying....

Jin's POV

Today after the event ended I returned home went to my room a became fresh no I don't live with seulgi anymore even thou she insisted me to, I sat their and thought about the man who totally looked like taehyung I couldn't stop thinking about him then I remembered tomorrow is jimin's birthday, I started to think about good memories forgetting the sad onces "tae I know one day you will come back but I will give a good punishment for doing this with me"I said like a little girl who's dad went somewhere without telling her...

______________________________________

Hope you like this and happy Jimin day:)

Happy birthday Jimin hyung