chapter IV

After the wedding ended I talked to my parents one last time and headed to the car taehyung was already inside I went inside and sat beside the window I was least interested to talk to him we didn't even look at each other in whole time it was peaceful looking outside the window, when I felt like someone was watching me I turned to see taehyung looking at me , I felt a pounding in my heart,we have been staring at each other like an holy hour I turned around and my face heated up "what's wrong with him"I thought to myself

Taehyung's POV

After the wedding ended I came and sat inside the car something seemed strange in me after waiting for some time for that brat seokjin entered I hated him like hell ,the whole time we didn't talk or look at each other I don't know why in my heart I felt a urge of looking at seok jin and my head turned itself towards seokjin when finally he turned towards me we have been staring at each other for a few hours then he turned his head we continued our whole way like this when we finally reached at our home

It was a big place ofc it was I had the keys I opened the door and went inside seokjin entered after that we met my cousin name seulgi to help us out in our home and she will be here  permanently with us to help us we went upstairs well seokjin looked lost me as well ,we both were standing in the second floor in the center with two stairs on both the sides

We stopped when we heard seulgi "why  are you both going to different rooms?"she asked " why not"I asked "wait you guys are married so you will share room won't you and the room you are headed to is mine tae"she said looking at me as we had two be...

We stopped when we heard seulgi "why  are you both going to different rooms?"she asked " why not"I asked "wait you guys are married so you will share room won't you and the room you are headed to is mine tae"she said looking at me as we had two bedrooms I had no choice than sharing it with seokjin I entered the room I saw seokjin looking out of the window like I was invisible I went and sat on the king size bed and fell asleep after sometime I woke up with thud sound on the floor I woke up in shock in my sleepy eyes everything was hazy and next thing was I tipped my leg and fell on some one when I could see clearly I found self up on someone and that someone was jin our faces were inches apart "I would happy if you move from me"jin said I was standing up when when I again fell on and by mistake I kissed him on the lips then I stood up with a shock and I  was blushing hard ..

Jin's POV

after I came in our room that I had to share with that brat I saw him enter and he fell asleep on the bed immediately "cute"I thought to myself after an hour of watching out of the window I stood up to go downstairs I was walking towards the door when I slipped and fell backwards with a thud on the floor the sleeping taehyung woke up to see what happened but ended up tipping and falling upon me our faces were inches apart"I would be happy if you move from me"I said he was going to stand up and again fell on but this time I could feel pair of soft lips on mine I was in total shock and he stood up in shock then I stood up blushing hard and turned to the side so that he couldn't see me blushing "s-rr... sorry"taehyung said and went out...

No one's POV

After what happened between the two taehyung felt his heart was beating fast "what's happening to me" "I am falling for him"he mumbled to himself"no way that can't be I hate him like hell"he thought and went downstairs and outside to the garden to take fresh air he walked outside for a when  he saw a tall man with black hair standing and looking at something in the house then he noticed he was looking at seok jin it did bothered him so he asked one of the security to check..

______________________________________

Hey guys hope you like this chapter and thank you for 142 views no matter what views are their or votes are their I don't care I just hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic :) and that's what makes me happy:)...

I know the chapter is short cause I have been doing online classes and witting so the shouting of the teacher disturbed but still I hope you like

Have a good day or night:)