confront

"I'm only a fool for you."
-

I walked down the familiar corridors with my school books in hand. I was heading to my first class of the day. I was happy to return back to Hogwarts again and have a fresh new start. "Hello, Princess Violet." I hear two similar voices on each side of me. The Weasley twins. "Good morning." I say with a warm smile. Suddenly Fred puts his arm around my shoulders. "How has the morning been treating you m'lady?" He asked. I sigh.

"Mediocre so far, I'll keep you posted though." I say looking up at Fred. He smiles brightly.

"Well let's not keep the Princess busy." George says with a grin. Fred then pecks my cheek before him and his brother run off somewhere. Those two were lovely. Their company was always nice to be around, but it was hard to not confuse the two all the time.

I hummed before I spotted Draco in the hallways walking with Crabbe and Goyle behind him. Okay I needed to confront the blonde now. I ran over towards him and stood in-front of him. He stops himself from walking any farther when he realizes I was in-front of him. His face turned into a look of displeasure.

"Oh look, it's Princess Goldhorn. Come to send me off to an execution?" He says glancing back at Crabbe and Goyle who chuckled at his snarky comment.

"Oh shut it. What was that thing with your father in the bookshop?" I asked just getting straight to the point.

"How should I know why everyone finds you so interesting?" Draco says with venom on his tongue. Nope, I wasn't having it with his snarky little comments. I grabbed a hold of his school robe and dragged him with me to class since we had our first classes together. He grunted uncomfortably, Crabbe and Goyle yelled after him. We were now getting closer and closer to the greenhouse which was where our class was located.

"You are going to tell me why your dad was acting all weird in the bookshop. Now." I say before letting him go. He staggered to get up. He fixed his wrinkled robe before looking at me with hate in his eyes. Suddenly I felt my necklace buzz a bit. I glanced down to see that it was faintly glowing. Yep, he hates me. But, hey I honestly didn't even care.

"I don't know." He says in an irritated tone. Students were passing by us and looked at the two of us with confused faces. I roll my eyes. Fine don't tell me. I walk past the boy and go straight into the greenhouse. I see everyone changing into their robes and I do the same as well.

"Well what was that all about?" I hear Hermione say beside me. She was putting on her robe as well. I sigh.

"I'm trying to figure out why Mr. Malfoy was acting all strange when we went to the bookshop." I say. She hums. "Maybe it's because of your reputation and the fact that you're pure-blooded." Hermione says. I looked at her in confusion.

"But, why does that even matter?" I asked.

"The Malfoy's are very keen on keeping close friends with pure-bloods. But, they don't really like muggle borns aka me." Hermione says. Her expression dropped a bit.

"But, blood status doesn't matter when it comes to a wizard or witch." I said. Hermione smiles softly.

"Exactly." She says.

*

Everyone gathered around some potted plants. I stood beside Hermione. We see Professor Sprout walk inside of the greenhouse with a warm smile. "Morning everyone." She says walking up to her desk.

"Morning Professor Sprout." We all say in unison.

"Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years. Now gather around everyone." She instructs us. "Today we're going to re-pot Mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?"