another qudditch match

"watermelon sugar high."

-

It was another quidditch game between Gryffindor and Slytherin. McGonagall was hesitant to let me play considering the recent events. But, Flint begged the woman to let me play.

We were just in the middle of the game. Teammates were bumping into others just to get the Quaffle while my eyes stayed on the fast moving bludger. Our team gained another point again which made me smile in victory.

"Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30!" I could hear the announcer yell. Okay so where in Merlin's beard is the bludger? Suddenly I hear a whoosh come from behind me. I could tell this was some sort of sneak attack, I immediately turned around and hit the bludger away from me.

"Goldhorn quickly disperses the sneak attack from Gryffidor!" The announcer yelled. I quickly fly towards the field. I flew past Draco and a couple of our teammates. Suddenly he branched off from the rest and flew next to Harry. I saw a bludger flying right for them. Oh crap. I flew towards them and I saw the Gryffindor coach flying next to them as well. Draco says something to Harry before the bludger goes over Harry's head.

He immediately ducks.

"Watch yourself Harry!" The coach yelled. I had to get rid of the coach if I wanted my team to win. Now I hated to admit it but I did fight dirty. The bludger launches itself towards me and I immediately hit it towards Wood. The bludger sped towards him and broke his broom making him speed towards the ground below us.

Draco chuckles looking at what I had just done. Suddenly the bludger comes back and begins chasing Harry. Oh no he's going to get turned into wizard moosh if that bludger hits him.

I follow the boy closely behind. If I could just hit the bludger away Harry wouldn't get hurt. But, something didn't seem right, bludgers don't chase just one player. It's been tampered with!

The bludger knocks into things but doesn't keep it's focus off Harry. I flew around tents and wove through things just to catch up with the brunette. Suddenly I see Draco fly in-front of Harry with a sneaky smirk. He was the one who probably tampered with the ball. Harry stopped in his tracks.

I flew next to Harry.

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" Draco says. Harry gave him a dirty expression.

"Can you focus on the actual game?" I asked. Suddenly I see the snitch just above Draco's head. I could tell Harry could see it too. I hear a whoosh sound behind me and I ducked my head. I knew it was the bludger. It went past me and towards Draco.

He immediately ducks. Harry goes for the snitch and Draco does as well. At least the bludger wasn't following them anymore. I'll keep the bludgers away and I'll see which seeker gets the snitch.

I flew around hitting bludgers left and right, knocking down Gryffindor teammates off their broom and earning a roar from the crowd. Hopefully Draco didn't mess up and cost us the game. Suddenly I saw the blonde boy fly up from somewhere, he flew off his broom and landed on the ground violently. My eyes widened. He writhed in pain.

"Goldhorn, check up on Malfoy." I hear Flint yell. I looked up at him to see him chasing a Quaffle.

"Why do I have to check him?" I said. I wanted to keep continuing on the game but without a seeker we were doomed.

"You're as much of a Captain to this team than I am. Do it, Violet." Flint said, kind of demanding it. I groaned loudly before speeding towards Draco who was clutching his arm in pain. Once I got close enough to him I landed on the ground and got off my broom. Draco was groaning in pain before he looked up at my vacant expression. I shook my head in disappointment.