AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone! This book really means a lot to me. Let me tell you how the idea of this book came to my mind.

So, one day I was pretty upset and did not know what to do. Also, my mid-term exams were coming up, and as everyone says, the best ideas come to our mind during exams- the idea for this book came to me, too; though I can't tell how good it is. That's for you all to tell ;).

I am pretty much new to writing stuff- previously I started a book but due to certain circumstances, I could not complete it. This story is really special to me, and I really, really wish to complete this one. Fingers crossed. Also, if there are any plot-holes, any other mistakes, please do tell me. I really appreciate constructive criticism.

Also, this is the first draft, so this book is not perfect and there may be some minor plot-holes. But, whenever and if I notice one, I'll try to edit it as soon as possible.

Word count of my chapters will generally range between 1000- 2000 words, but sometimes some chapter can be a bit longer or shorter than that.

Now this being said, I quote this from Google:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also, I have tried so hard to come up with this story, so it will be appreciated if you don't copy it.

© 2020 Asimi Ambers

I dedicate this book to the one and only, Lord Krishna🙏. I believe that all I have been able to write is due to his blessings and grace.🙃

Hope you will enjoy reading the book!