Chapter 10

*SMUT WARNING*

It's been a week since your kiss with Bucky. You can't get it out of your head; it keeps playing over and over. You try to spend some alone time with Bucky, but Natasha has kept her word and her and Steve are always nearby.

You are sitting down with Bucky, Natasha and Steve in the library, just casually chatting about life. You hear Natasha's phone ring, "Yes, Tony.", she answers. She walks away from the couch where you are all sitting. She comes back moments later, "Steve. Tony wants us on a mission. Y/N come on. I'll take you back to your room.", she holds her hand out for you to take it. "Why can't I stay here with Bucky?", you ask her. You just want to spend some time alone with Bucky. "Tony will find out. He always does.", Natasha tells you. She is right though; he always finds out. It didn't take him long to deduce that you were the one who hacked S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers database. You take a quick look at Bucky and sigh. You take Natasha's hand and get up from the couch. You start to walk out of the library; as you get to the door, you turn back and smile at Bucky. He smiles back. Natasha leads you back to your room, "Don't get into any trouble now Y/N. Me and Steve won't be long." You watch as Natasha walks away towards the quinjet hanger to meet Tony and Steve for their mission. You close your door slowly, hoping that Bucky would come running out from somewhere. He didn't.

You walk into your kitchen to grab something to eat. You remember that you have chocolate in the fridge. You open the fridge and break off some pieces of chocolate and walk over to the lounge. The notebook that Bucky gave you is sitting on the coffee table; you have been writing in it most nights. You reach for it and open it to start to write when you hear a knock at your door. Who could this be? Natasha is away on a mission. They knock again. This time it sounds like metal on wood. You know exactly who it is now. You throw the notebook back onto the coffee table and jump up to answer it. You swing the door open and see Bucky standing there in jeans and a t-shirt. You always loved seeing him in something casual. But you also liked the fact that you could see his muscles through his shirt; this always did something to you. You look him up and down and smile up at him. He smiles back and hurriedly motions you to move back to let him in. He turns around and closes the door quickly. He swings back around to you and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to him. He kisses you passionately. You kiss him back just as intensely. You weren't expecting that, but you enjoyed it. You pull away for a moment, "What are you doing Bucky?", you let out a little giggle. "Nat and Steve are still gone. Not sure how long for. But we finally have some alone time without them watching our every move."

Bucky pulls you close again and kisses you lustfully. You can't help but melt at his touch. He starts to run his hands up and down your back. He stops and pulls back. He looks at you in your eyes and smiles at you. You smile back. You start to lean back in; Bucky bends down and wraps his arms around your thighs and picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. This startles you and you let out a little squeal. Bucky laughs at the noise that you made. He carries you into the bedroom and flops you onto the bed playfully. You laugh as you bounce slightly. You lay down on the bed with your arms over your head, looking up at Bucky. He starts to kiss your calf and slowly works his way up to your inner thigh. You let out a soft moan. He stops and looks up at you and grins. He moves up the bed and lingers over you. He leans down and kisses you lovingly. You start to play with his shirt, slowly pulling it up to reveal his abs. Bucky pulls away and stands up. He rips his shirt off hastily. You prop yourself up on your elbows and just stare at his abs. Was he created by the Gods? How is someone so perfect? Bucky leans back down towards you and places his metal hand behind your neck and pulls you up towards him. You sit up, still looking up at him. He leans down and slowly grabs the bottom of your shirt. You casually lift your arms up, allowing him to lift your shirt off you.

You lie back down on the bed, still looking up at him; you haven't taken your eyes off him yet. Bucky looks you up and down, admiring your body. He undoes his belt and jeans and lets them drop to the floor. Bucky is standing at the foot of the bed in nothing but his briefs now. You prop yourself up and look him up and down and notice his stiff member; like a caged beast, you just want to let it out. Bucky notices where you are looking, and he winks at you as he drops his briefs. You bite your lip as you admire his naked body. His rippling muscles. His metal arm. His package. Bucky leans down and grabs yours shorts and pulls them off; along with your underwear in one clean swift movement. He leans back down and starts to kiss you passionately, undoing your bra. He suddenly pulls away and stands up to admire your naked body.

"Well...what are you waiting for?", you seductively say as you wink at him. Bucky climbs on top of you and continues to kiss you. You feel his package rub against your inner thigh. You spread your legs a little wider to let him in. He gets the message. You let out a soft moan as he starts to enter you. He winks at you as if to say, 'get ready'. You bite your lip and let out a louder moan when he penetrates you deeper. You definitely weren't ready for that. Bucky keeps thrusting, going deeper each time. You start to lift your hips, trying to roll over so you can ride him. Bucky catches on to what you are doing, and he rolls over onto his back, grabbing your hips so he stays inside you as you roll over. You start to grind against him. Bucky's hands start to wander. He gently grabs one of your breasts with his metal hand. This sends a sudden shiver down your spine. You throw you head back as you continue to grind against him; pleasure taking over your entire body. Your pleasure intensifies as you come. Bucky leans up to kiss you passionately; he knows. With pleasure still coursing through your body, Bucky rolls you back over onto your back as he starts to drive himself into you. He gives one last thrust and comes, his member pulsating inside you. He lets out a gruff moan as you pull him towards you and kiss him lustfully.

Bucky rolls off you and lays next to you. You roll over to face him. You both smile at each other. He rolls over to face you now too. He puts his arm around your waist and pulls you closer for a hug. He kisses your forehead, "Go have a shower, doll." You pout at him, you didn't want to leave his embrace, "Only if you join me."

You slowly start to get out of bed and head for the bathroom, occasionally looking back at Bucky who is watching you walk away. Bucky laughs and flings the sheets off himself and hastily follows you into the bathroom. You start to run the water for your shower, when you feel Bucky's metal arm wrap around your waist. He starts to kiss your neck softly. You turn around to kiss him more. Both his arms wrapped around you now. He starts to pull you closer as you start to arch back. You start to feel your feet slipping from the wet tiles. You start to fall back towards the shower wall, Bucky reaches his metal arm out to stop you from falling, his other arm still wrapped around you. His hand smashes through the tiles as he saves you from hitting your head. You gain your footing back and turn around and notice the damage; broken tiles all over the wet shower floor. You can't help but laugh. Bucky starts to worry, "Fuck! How are we supposed to explain this? They will know I was here now." You giggle at him. It was different seeing him worry like this; about being caught with you. "It's fine. I'll get Sam to fix it.", you explain to Bucky.

You have your shower with Bucky, kicking tiles out of the way. You keep laughing but Bucky doesn't understand why you find it so funny. He starts to worry less and quietly laughs with you. You finish your shower and get dressed into your pyjamas. Bucky puts his jeans and t-shirt back on. It has to be rather late now. Steve and Natasha would be getting back soon if they aren't already. Bucky heads for the door to leave. You walk up to him as he reaches for the door handle and give him a quick passionate kiss good night, "Good night Bucky." "Good night Y/N.", Bucky opens the door and leaves your room. You step out and watch him as he walks away down the hall.

As you start to go back into your room, you turn around and look down the other hallway. You see Steve and Natasha walking towards you. They look rather dishevelled and dirty. They must have just got back from their mission. Your heart starts to beat faster. Did they see Bucky leave your room? Did they see you watch him walk away? You nod at them as they walk past. "Good night Y/N.", Natasha says. "Night Nat." You close your door and lean up against it and start to nervously laugh. You hope that they didn't see Bucky leave your room.

You start to yawn. Time for bed. You walk into the bedroom and look over into the bathroom. You didn't realise how big the hole is till now. You really need to get it fixed asap before Tony finds out. You get into bed and roll over and place your arm out, wishing Bucky was still lying next to you. You fall asleep thinking of him and the wonderful night you just had.