Chapter 1: The Missing Robin

I hope you like the story
be sure to tell me what you think about it down in the comments.

Alright let's start this story

-------

Tim's POV

5 mouths ago my younger brother
Dick Grayson (aka Robin) disappeared. Ever since then, my family and I have been looking for him non stop.

------

(In the Batcave 5 minutes before Robin disappeared)

The Batmobile and three motorcycle enter the Batcave. Just then getting off one of the motorcycle is the eldest brother of the family.

Damian Wayne

Damian takes off his helmet and Batman gets out of the Batmobile,
while Red Hood and Red Robin get off their motorcycles.

Batman: We'll head out tomorrow to search for Two-Face. Since Damian let him get away.

(Damian turns around to face his father and brothers)

Damian: !It isn't my fault,
Drake got in the way!

Tim: !!WHAT?!!

Walking down the Batcave's stairs are
Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon,
who are having a conversation.
They look at the direction of the family having a fight...Again.

Dick rolls his eyes and both him and Barbara walk over to the changing rooms of the cave (without saying a word) to get in their hero suit.

Tim: !I only moved in to attack because you got suck punched by Two-Face!

Damian: !I had the situation under control Drake!

Batman: !Enough!

(Bruce takes off his cowl)

Bruce: I don't want to hear another word. We'll talk about this later.

Tim and Damian give each other a death glare. While on the other side of the cave, Dick and Barbara walk out of the changing rooms.

Robin: Good, their done fighting.

(Dick now Robin walks over to his motorcycle)

Robin: Let's go, We have some bad guys who need to be put back in prison.

Batgirl: Right behind you Boy Wonder

The two get on their motorcycle and head out to the streets of Gotham City.

------

(A few minutes later on Gotham's rooftops)

Robin jumps from rooftop to rooftop until he stops on one rooftop in front of GPGD. He sits down on the edge and decides to take a five minute break.
He then decides to contact Batgirl.

Robin: Hey Babs, you there?

(Batgirl: Yeah, what's up Pixie Boots?)

Robin: Just taking a five minute break, you?

(Batgirl: Finished stopping some guy from robbing an old laby. Not much to do tonight huh?

(Robin takes a breath in and lets it out)

(Batgirl: You ok?)

Robin: Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind.

(Batgirl: Let me guess, your brothers)

He looks at the city before him,
and he starts to think about his family.

Robin: I mean, they have an argument almost every single day. I know siblings have disagreements. We wouldn't be siblings if we didn't disagree with each other once in a while. But man, they're on another level.

(Barbara: I really wish I could help Dick. After all you are my best friend.)

Robin: It's alright Babs, having you around is enough for me.

A few seconds of silence happen between the two heroes until Batgirl speaks.

(Batgirl: Hey, why don't we go over to Jack's Ice Cream after patrol? You in?)

Robin: Has anyone ever told you,
that you sure know how to lift someone's spirit.

(Batgirl giggles happily at Robin's answer)

Batgirl: Only you have Boy Wonder.
I'll meet you on the old toy shop building two streets before Wayne Tower.

Robin: Roger that

------

As time passes, patrol comes to an end for Batgirl and Robin. After a few minutes of jumping from rooftop to rooftop Robin makes it to his destination and walks to the middle of the rooftop.

Robin: Babs isn't here, I guess I'll just have to wait for her.

Still standing in the middle of the rooftop, Robin waits for Batgirl to arrive. But as he waits, a shadow appears behind him. He feels someone behind him. Believing it was Batgirl,
he starts to turn around to face who is behind him.

Robin: Batgirl? Is that-

Just as Robin is half way turned,
he gets hit in the face with something every hard that sends him flying.
He falls onto the rooftop's floor unconscious, with the mysterious figure's shadow towering over him.

Since then, Robin was never seen again

------

(Five mouths later)

(Tim: Five mouths later there's still no sign of Robin anywhere. It was as if he disappeared from the face of the earth. Tonight Batgirl and Red Hood teamed up to look for any sign of Robin.)

(Red Hood and Batgirl swings thoughout Gotham's sky)

Red Hood: Red Hood to Batgirl...
Find anything?

Batgirl: Nothing...I think we should head back and-

(Batgirl sees a box painted with the colors Red and green on a rooftop)

Batgirl: Wait, I think I found something.

-------

To Be Continued...