Chapter 2: Searching

(Five mouths later after Robin disappeared)

Bruce's POV

It's been five mouths..five mouths since Dick went missing. The night Dick went missing, I went out on a date after I and the boys finished our patrol. Since then, I've been looking for him day and night. The same can be said for the rest of my family.

Damian my oldest, has been patrolling every night non stop.

There's also Tim and Stephenie,
Tim is always on the Batcomputer searching for any sign of Dick and Stephenie goes on patrol with Jason or Damian.

Then there's Jason, my second youngest. The one who wants nothing more than to get his hands on whoever took Dick away from us.

I know he will never admit it out loud, but out of all the family, I know he's
the one who cares the most about Dick.

Finally there's Barbara,
Dick's best friend. She believe it's her fault Dick went missing. And believe me when I say that I know Barbara will do anything to make sure Dick is back with us.

-----

No one's POV

The Batmobile enters the Batcave and stops once its in its parking spot. Batman jumps out of the Batmobile and makes his way to the Batcomputer were he sees Tim.

Bruce: Have you found anything?

(Tim turns the batcomputer's chair around to face Bruce)

Tim: Nothing...not a single clue.
Whoever took Dick sure knowns how to cover up their tracks.

(A call enters into the Batcomputer)

(Tim turns around to face the Batcomputer)

Tim: Barbara's calling

(Batgirl and Red Hood appear on the Batcomputer screen)

Tim: Hey Barb

Barbara: Tim, we found something.

(Tim's eyes widen and Bruce appears on the screen)

Bruce: What did you find?

------

(A few minutes earlier)

Batgirl lands on the rooftop where the mysterious box is and walk closer to it.

Batgirl: What the heck is this

(Just then Red Hood lands behind her)

Red Hood: What did you find?

Batgirl: It looks like box

Red Hood: Let's open it, it might lead us to Robin, but be careful. We don't know what kind of surprise can be inside.

(Batgirl walks up to the box and she opens it)

Red Hood walks up to stand beside Batgirl to see what is inside the box. Their eyes widen and they look at each other.

Red Hood: We have to tell the others

Batgirl: Right

Batgirl actives her communicator and calls the Batcave.

(Tim Drake appears on the screen)

Tim: Hey Barb

Batgirl: Tim, we found something.

Bruce: What did you find?

-----

(Back to the present)

(Batgirl show's them the orange suit with the Old Arkham Asylum logo and a peace of Robin's cape)

Tim: Is that what I think it is?

Bruce: An Old Arkham prisoner suit and a peace of Dick's cape.

Tim: Dick has to be in the Old Arkham building.

(Batgirl: One hundred percent)

(Red Hood: Definitely Old Arkham)

Bruce: Alright...We'll head to the Old Arkham Asylum building, we'll meet you two here.

B & RH: Right

Bruce: One more thing, Barbara try to get a hold of Damian.

Batgirl: Alright did, he and Steph are on their way right now.

Bruce: Good job

(Bruce ended's the call)

Bruce: Let's move

Bruce once again places his cowl over his head while running to the Batmobile with Tim (now Red Robin) behind him. The two of them jump in the Batmobile and they head out to the Old Arkham building to safe Dick.

Before it's to late

-------

To Be Continued...