🌨️☄️Chapter 5☄️🌨️

As the sun hits it morning arc
The snow calming down as moomintroll sat outside thinking about his friend and how they almost died.
"Breakfast is almost ready come in when you feel" Oblivion said leaning on the door. Moomintroll nodded and looked at the sky.

×Snufkin's P.o.v×
I sat up looking around to see if moomintroll wasn't on the couch.
"He's outside don't worry" a lady said walking with pass me with three bowls. I sighed and putting my blanket to the side brushing my hair back feeling the bandage wrapped around my head.
"That boy really cares about you he nearly cut me with a pocket knife" the lady said laughing a bit pouring some of the soup into the bowl. I smiled and crossed my arms
"Hehe that's moomintroll for you" I said looking at the lady as she walked up to me handing me the bowl and a spoon. I thanked her and begun eating.
"So where are you two heading well before you fell" the lady said walking to the door I put the spoon down and looked at her.
"To the forest of magic" I said put the bowl to the side. She called in moomintroll then walked over to on of her cabinets. She then took out a little purple dragon and walked to me and moomintroll
"This is viper, his a carrier dragon, he could grow and carry messages and people. And don't forget to feed him he gets really annoying when he's hungry" The lady said handing moomintroll the little dragon. Moomintroll thanked the lady and put the dragon in his overall pocket.
"Well your friend is able to travel but don't leave without this" the lady then grabbed a bottle with cyan liquid in a medium sized bottle. "Drink this every time you feel any pain" the lady said putting the in my hand. I nodded and thanked the lady.
After eating, me and moomintroll begun walking. I could see moomintroll had something on his mind but I already knew what he was thinking about.
"Why...?" I heard moomintroll say, I turned around to see moomintroll looking down.  Walked to him and held his shoulder
"You're my friend I wouldn't let you get hurt" I said smiling

×Moomintroll's P.o.v×
He just smiled. I knew I was more to him but he don't tell me. I faked a smiled and begun walking again. Snufkin followed behind me, the snow begun to all again and I could heard snufkin's coughing behind me.
"Ugh....moomintroll there's a pub a few minutes away" Snufkin said holding his chest. I nodded and took the dragon out my pocket.
"Viper can you take us there please" I said holding the dragon in the palm of my hand. The dragon nodded and jumped down out of my hand. I then walk to snukfin and put his arm around my shoulder. Viper than transformed into a giant dragon with green wings. He and I help snufkins on his back and I climb on after. Snufkin struggled to hold onto viper but his don't let go

×Few minutes later×
×Snufkin's P.o.v×

Moomintroll helped me of well viper as he calls him. He then put my arm over his shoulder and helped me walk into the pub.
"Oh snufkin welcome back" Luke said wiping down the counter.
"Hey...me and my friend need a room" I said feeling a bit weak as moomintroll tries to hold me up.
Luke nodded and handed me a key to he room I normally stay in when I can't travel during harsh winter.
"Make sure you clean it up after your finished with your "friend"" Luke said winking at me. Causing me to blush, I pulled my hat and and handed moomintroll the key.