Humanity's Lovers; Protect Eren.《Chapter One》

The dark grey clouds that painted the near maroon sky almost expressed the cataclysmic events that would happen that day. Later in the trip, the air would be fresh with ripe blood and the smell of foul titan entrails.

The scout regiment leaders stood atop the Wall Maria, with their Cadets standing just a mear few feet behind them. Out of the Cadets upright behind their commanders, Eren Jeager's proud beam stood out greatly amongst the endearing crowd. Nobody could have prepared for the tragedy that they would face, and how humanity's most powerful lovers would risk the fate of everyone for eachother.

The Scouts shortly took off on their 108th regiment mission, hoping to reclaim more of the land that was stolen from beasts. Levi Ackerman led the right wing formation, As Hange Zoë led the left wing. Eren Jeager shortly followed Commander Levi, along with Jean, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Conny, and the higher ups of the Scout Regiment.

  As the stained grey clouds slowly faded to a pitch black sky salted with dulled stars, The stomps of the right wing formation's horses came to a steady stop, halting right before they reached into the thicker part of the forest they had headed to.

"This is where we'll be camping for tonight," Levi stated, as he climbed off the saddle of his horse and landed steadily on the ground. "We already hitched the supplies we need for the night onto the back of the horses. Grab what you find necessary and find a spot within 30 feet of the horses."

"Yes Sir!" The Cadets said in unison, slowly climbing off of their horses off to find the supplies necessary for their overnight.

The Commander of the right wing formation, Levi Ackerman lesurily walked over towards Eren Jeager; Making one of his very few appearances among the nervous Cadets. He grabbed the back of Eren's shoulder, and pulled him back to look into his face.

"I need to see you in my tent as soon as you're done constructing your own," Levi spoke in a stern and commanding tone, "Its an urgent matter." He walked away after releasing his shoulder, leaving Eren Jeager to collect his supplies while conspiring with the other Cadets about what could be urgent that involves him.

Eren trudged through the soggy grass, surprised that someone as pickily clean as Levi would choose to place his tent here. He walked towards the tent and slowly unzipped it, ready for whatever was waiting for him inside.

"Thank you for coming. Zip it up after you sit down please. I know the other Cadets are curious about what I need you for, but it's none of their concern and I'd like it to stay that way." Levi said in his stern tone, loud enough so that the Cadets eavesdropping could hear.

Eren sat down onto the almost satiny tent floor, and zipped the zipper enclosing the tent to only Levi and Eren.

"What did you need me for?" Eren said, breaking the silence.

"I know that you were worried about going farther than we ever have beyond the walls before. I just wanted to assure you that everything's okay, and that we took more men then we we're originally intending."

"Oh. I know that we'll be okay. I mean, you're here after all." Eren said, trying to undermine Levi's concerned tone.

"You shouldn't put that much faith in me, I know that you look up to me but I'm not a god, darling." Levi replied, making sure that it was under his breath in case anyone could hear them.

"I know you're not a god Levi, but there's no reason to pretend I'm not safe when you're around. I won't worry about something that isn't a possibilty.  I know you'd always take care of me." Eren responded, making sure to look Levi in the eyes while he said it. He would never understand how much Eren looked up to him. He could only imagine a day where they don't have to pretend they weren't outrageously in love.

Levi leaned closer to Eren, slowly cupping his face in his calloused hand and bringing him closer. He pulled him closer into his chest with his face still in his hands, and held him for a moment.

"I love you Eren. I can't imagine what I would do if I was responsible for your death because I wasn't around to save you." Levi murmured into Eren's ear.

"I love you too Levi, I swear I won't let anything happen to me," Eren lifted his face up towards Levi and grinned at him, "You won't be able to get rid of me that easy."

"Get out of my office, Jeager." Levi commanded with a stern tone, loud enough for anyone within distance to hear. He cupped Eren's head one more time, and daintily kissed him on his temple while combing his hand through his hair as Eren got up to leave.

"Fine, but don't fucking command me again Levi. I can't believe this is your plan." Eren said, cheekily playing into the role. He stood up and unzipped the tent and walked through the damp and mossy grass to get back to his own tent for the night.

Levi sat back in his tent, the warm air complimenting the dew on the grass that soaked through the tent. He couldn't help but worry about what the point of this regiment mission was. He laid is head onto the damp pillow, forcing himself to shut his eyes. His main priority was protecting Eren, but how could he do that if he barely knew what the point of the mission was? He wasn't sure what the next days to come will be, but he knew he has one job; Protect Eren.

《this is it for the first chapter!!!!  hope everyone will like it. it's about 950 words, and I plan on producing at LEAST 15 more chapters. I also plan on creating a few more fanfiction. I'll take requests!!! anyways, if u know people who would like this, please reccomend it!!! they obviously are not my original characters but I thought the idea for the fic was p cool and it would be awesome to get views and more constructive criticism and feedback. have a great day!!!!!》