Tsukiyama mpreg

Umm hi! I just wanted to say thank you if you are actually ready my one shots! Anyway this is just a tsukiyama mpreg, enjoy!!

Tsuki's pov

Traffic is horrible right now all I wanted to do was get home to tadashi but some dumbass doesn't know what a 'green FUCKING light" is. At this point I was just pissed off it was the day before Christmas and I I needed  tadashi.

I finally drove up to me and tadashi's house I quickly get inside locking the car behind me. I unlock the door and walk in. Taking off my shoes I see my tadashi, he was 9 months pregnant with my baby. When tadashi told me he was pregnant I cried more than I like to admit.. I quickly walk over to tadashi and gave him a kiss and than knelt down and pressed my ear on his stomach.. I could feel our baby moving I smiled.

"Can you feel him moving?" Tadashi said with a smile

"Yea I cant wait for him!" I said looking up at tadashi,

"You only have to wait a little longer" he said and gave me a warm smile as I stood up.

"Now come on dinners ready!" Tadashi said walking to our dinning room. After dinner I let him to our living room and put on our favorite slow song,

"Kei im to big to be slow dancing" he said with a laugh

"Nonsense we can still slow dance it's our tradition!" Every year me and tadashi play our favorite song and dance to it on Christmas Eve but this year was different well for 2 reasons, 1) tadashi is pregnant 2) the baby was due tomorrow and tomorrow is Christmas Day, best. Christmas. Present. EVER, I'm so nervous what if I'm not a good enough dad?!

"Kei what are you thinking about?" He said looking up at me,

"What if he doesn't like me?.."

"He will love you every time you come home he kicks your gonna be an amazing father" tadashi said with his normal smile

"I hope so"

We kept dancing for a while but tadashi had to go to bed he has a long LONG day tomorrow.

I woke up to tadashi shaking me,

"Bebe come on we have to leave soon for the hospital!" He said with a smile. I pop out of bed and quickly get ready. I can't believe today I get to meet my son! I hope tadashi will be ok... if he passes I don't know what I would do... UGH I can't think like that I CANT.

We drove to the hospital meeting up with tadashi's mother and my parents, tadashi laid down in the hospital bed and they started setting him up making sure they had everything ready. I was pacing back and forth in the hospital room and than I walked to tadashi.

"I promise I'll be ok Kei" he said in a soothing voice

"Promise me!" I said like a needy kid

"Oh course Kei"

Its been a few hours and it was time for tadashi to make the delivery I already had tears down my face I was holding his hand HOPING he'd be ok...

About thirty minutes go by and tadashi successfully delivers our baby boy tadashi was holding him and I was looking at him tears still running down my face..

"I told you I'd be ok!" Tadashi said with a tired smile,

"Yea you are ok" I said with a big smile

HA YALL THOUGHT YAMA WAS GONNA DIE NO! I CANT KILL OFF THE BABY (also art not mine) but yea theirs my tsukiyama one shot I might start a kuroken book because I just love the ship so much or I might do a daisuga or both! Maybe one at a time 😂

Word count: 647

I know this chapters short