Daisuga: shower

Hi

⚠️smut warning ⚠️ don't like? Don't read.

Daichi's pov

Me and suga have been dating for about 3 mouths now and I can't help but be confused... sexually...

I mean yes I want to do it with suga but yet again I don't want to hurt him. He's everything to me so hurting him would practically kill me.

It was the middle of volley ball practice when I noticed how good suga looked.

His thighs... his hair... THAT ASS
(I had to it was the only way 😂)

He made me hungry and I'm not talking about wanting to eat hungry.. this was a different kind of hungry...

I started to picture things.. about suga.

Like suga being under me or riding me or-

UGH I NEED TO STOP THESE THOUGHTS

What would suga think if he knew what you were thinking?! He'd be disgusted!

I think I'm turning into a perv..

After practice I was getting dressed when I glanced at suga.

He had his shirt off and was in the process of finding another shirt that wasn't sweaty. 

"Suga here" I handed him one of my shirts so he wouldn't have to wear a sweaty one home.

"Thanks daichi" suga said with a big grin

Even though we are dating I can't help up blush when ever he smiles at me.

God I feel like a teenage girl...

Me and suga we're walking home when he stopped.

"Ehh? What's wrong suga" I said turning around

"What's up with you lately?"

Did he notice?!

"Well I-"

"And don't make up an excuse! We're dating remember so tell me what's on your mind" suga said wrapping his arms around my neck

"God this is gonna be so embarrassing.." I said looking down at suga "Well I've been confused lately.."

"Hmm? About what?"

"Sexually"

Suga's face went red

"See i knew you'd be weirded out!"

Suga didn't say anything he just grabbed my wrist and started pulling me

"Ehh?! Where are we going?!"

"My house. My parents won't be home until later tonight"

I blushed. Was suga gonna let me?.. you know..

We reached suga's house and he unlocked the door.

I always liked suga's house it was so pretty on the inside. It was always clean and the walls were painted light blue with white trim.

We walked up to suga's room and put our bags down. Suga pushed me on his bed and than sat on my lap.

I sat up to meet suga. He kissed me and I kissed back, Obviously.

Things started to get heated. We didn't stop.

I slid my hand up suga's shirt and started to play with the more sensitive part of his chest.