Kunkuni: homophobic

Okkkk so hai umm what are people supposed to do in authors notes? Idk but I really want a meat bun right now 🤤

Kunimi's pov

We were on our own personal training camp and kindaichi went to shower I was waiting for him to get out. I open my book and decided to read I didn't have the effort to do anything else the book I was reading was titled 'lord of the rings' it was cool I guess I don't get how people can have that much enthusiasm about someone it doesn't make sense.

Kindaichi got out of the shower and he had his hair down (so practically the picture above) he looked way better with his hair down he was kind of handsome...

(I just realized that I've been writing that Font so I'm gonna use the right font now 😂)

I'm not gonna deny it like other people do. I kinda like kindaichi, I don't make it obvious and I haven't told anyone because well no one needs to know it's not like it's their business.

I'm not gonna tell kindaichi about my feelings theirs no point to it I mean if he did like me back than what? We'd start dating and that's the problem it's not that I don't want to date kindaichi it's that I can't date him, I'm not allowed to, my mom hates the LGBTQ+ community she thinks it's all in people's heads and that people need to go to therapy for it so if I did date him I wouldn't be able to live in my own home..

"Kunimi? You ok?" He said with a face towel around his neck "you look really into that book"

"It's not that I was just thinking I'm going to shower now" I said putting my book away and walking to the washroom

"Kunimi I wait can I talk to you?" He said from the other side of the door,

We were at kindaichi's house sense his house was closer to the school.

"Kindaichi I need to shower we can talk afterward." I said while grabbing a towel I turned on the shower and got in after stripping I sat under the hot water and let my mind wash away.

Kindaichi's pov

Damn it I need to talk to Kunimi it's... important, I wonder if he would mind if I were to go into the shower with him... AHH KINDAICHI STOP BEING A PERVERT!!! I can't believe I thought about that but Kunimi is really cute and he doesn't freak out over things like that right?..

Ok so I've liked Kunimi ever sense we won against karasuno I've never seen kunimi work so hard he looked so cute when we finished the game.

He had a small smile on his face and his face was red from the game he looked adorable!

Kageyama really did change from the royal dictator to a generally good setter and I'm talking about a team player not his skill.

I heard the water stop and than some muffled footsteps.

A few moments later and Kunimi was walking out of the shower, I wanted to confess to Kunimi tonight but I don't know if I can How will he react if I just kiss him? Will he kiss back?..

"You wanted to talk to me Kindaichi?" He said sitting on my bed with his back to the wall be was wearing some shorts (that were a little to short in my opinion) and a hoodie that looked about 2 sizes to big it was dark blue with golden lines running down the sleeves.

"Umm Yea I was wonder Kunimi you never talk about your love life or anything like that and I was wondering about it" I said sitting next to him

"I- uhh I.. well-" He was stumbling on his words and he looked like he was trying to find a quick answer,