CHAPTER 29

Oh dba nag comeback na ngayon palang ako nag uupdate, tapos diko pa alam pano sisimulan. kalimutan kona paano to😎

-

Third Person's PoV

As Lisa opened the door for Jennie she offered her hand to support her. They start walking. Jennie is roaming her eyes around, every corner of the building. They're walking silent in the entrance while holding each other's hands and slowly breathing. Jennie thinks it was so romantic and the silence are in mood.

While Lisa beside her if Jennie will like having a dinner on roof with city lights. She knows her Nini refers quiet places.

They arrived at the roof, Lisa assist her. Jennie got mesmerised by the city lights while the wind is hitting her beautiful face, no one dares to talk. Lisa giggled at her sight Jennie being Beautiful and Cute at the same time. Lisa slowly pulled Jennie to sit. She pulled a chair for her and give her a bouquet of Red Rose. Jennie look at the rose and place them at her nose to smell, she blushed.

Thank you she look at Lisa and smiled They're beautiful she added Lisa smiled sweetly before going to her sit. She's just looking Jennie while Jennie is looking everywhere. There are lights everywhere and suddenly a romantic music played by violin. She look at the where it came from and starts listening not until she notice Lisa is staring.

What? She ask as the staff starts to serve the food. Lisa smiled sweetly and shook her head.

You look wonderful tonight She compliment Jennie tried not to smile but she failed, Lisa has this impact on her which she can't help.

Thank you and you too she smiled. It felt so romantic, she never have this kind of date which is because she's always focus on her career, friends and family. Jennie never thought of falling in love and not to Lalisa Manoban, she chuckled in her brain.

They started eating. Lisa sliced the meet on her plate and exchange in to Jennie's which considered as romantic too. Lisa being honest to herself that she was not really sure about Jennie being in her life because of the troubles she could bring anytime soon.

You know this is not the kind of date that I wanted to give you, really Lisa chuckled while she drinks her alcohol, well it's a blood but a wine. (A/n: know what im saying? Haha)

I wanted us to have an public date but Jennie listens I gave you this peaceful date since y-you said you wanted quiet place Lisa said unsure and scratch her nape. Jennie chuckled.

It's fine, Love she assured Lisa It was wonderful and so are you She said Lisa smiled at her. Lisa stood up and offer a hand with her

Shall we dance? Lisa offered while Jennie gladly accept it. They dance while the song played entering their ears, while the wind blows gently on their skins, beautiful smells of each other's and of course the same rhythm of their hearts. It was perfect, they were perfect. Everything was so Perfect.

After the song they stay still holding each other's. Lisa hugged Jennie so tight and kissed her temple, She starts on confessing.

You know Love She started I- I wasn't so sure in the first place to be with you she continue Jennie look at her confused while wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck But not because I don't love or like you  she's being careful with her words It's because I can bring any danger anytime to you and if ever, to our own family She said But now, I decided to commit. I wanted to protect with all my might. I wanted to be with you whatever happens and I will love you till my last sperm She laugh and Jennie hit her arm frowning, but still she laugh. Jennie look at her seriously and lean a little closer.