Chapter 31

Lisa's PoV

"Hey Love" I called out. We're at the room right now after grandma's announcement. I just wish she's okay with this.

"Lisa" she said and look at me. I've been hugging her waist since earlier, she's sitting on our bed while I'm on my knees.

"Lisa I'm pregnant" She said getting teary. I smiled at her and peck on her lips.

"Yes baby You are" I said and snuggles on her chest. I blushed of the thought being a father.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked looking at her beautiful features but she looks tired. I can see on her face.

"No, Im afraid" she sobs "I'm not ready for this" She added.

"What do you mean Jennie?" I asked leaning back. "What are you afraid of?" I asked frowning.

"Lisa were too young for this" She said and stroke her tummy. I frowned.

"Jennie, We know that this is going to happen in the first place, but why now?" I stood up and put my hands on my waist. I don't wanna loose my child.

"I know Lisa" She sadly said and suddenly somebody knocked on the door. I sigh.

"I'll let you think. But whatever happens we'll keep the baby" I said and walked towards the door, It upsets me. I opened the door it's Irene and Rosé, gladly.

"Hey" Rosé said but I just walked out of the place.

-

Jennie's PoV.

"Hey" Rosé said as they entered. Lisa walked passed through and ignored them. She's upset.

"What happened" Rosé asked and walked worriedly towards me with Irene. I waited for them to sit

"I'm afraid Chaeng" I said. They looked at me confusedly

"What do you mean" Irene asked

"I'm afraid of this" I rub my belly softly"Of this baby" I looked at my belly and the tears started to drift of making my eyes blurry.

"Hey Eonni" Rosé said and rub my back

"I'm afraid Rosé" I said and hugged her tightly

"Hey calm down Eonni, We're here. You can tell us" She said as I continued to cry. I'm really afraid of this.

"I'm not afraid of being pregnant with Lisa's" I said as I pulled back from the hug, she's rubbing my back "It's just that.. Lisa and I are too young for this and what if she's not yet ready" I wiped my tears "She's too young for this and she should be enjoying her life and not with this responsibility" I cried as I remembered what she said when were making love. That hit me. I thought were sure of each other at the very start, why didn't I noticed that? And Its starts to give met the anxiety.

"Hey Jennie" Irene eonni speaks and hold my hands "Look at me" she added, I looked at her "Lisa is not like that okay? You have to trust her starting from now on, okay? You guys are partner and I know she wouldn't do that things you were thinking so calm down" Irene said, I cried and nod looking at the floor

"Come on Eonni, you have to talk to Lisa okay?" Rosé said "And stop crying like that, you're gonna be a mom soon, you looked like a kid" Rosé chuckled. I wiped my tears, they're right. I shouldn't be thinking this things. god, I may be freaking out now if this two weren't here by my side.

"You're right" I nodded "thank you chaeng and Irene Eonni" I sincerely appreciate this two.

"I need to talk to her" I said and grab my phone and dialled Lisa's number. After a few rings she answered.

-

Lisa's PoV

I was upset on what Jennie's talking about earlier. I couldn't understand her, We should be expecting this in the first place and what is she thinking right now. I frown at the thought.

I'm at my way out to calm my ass up, I need to calm, I can't talk to her like this, It will affect the baby. I was about to get in to my car, when my phone rang. It's Jennie. I picked up.

*Phone call*

"Lisa where are you" Jennie said, I can hear her little sobs, I sigh.

"Comeback, Let's talk" She said, I nodded at the air not saying anything.

"Okay" I said and hangup. I put my phone back at my pocket and started going back to our room.

Before turning the door knob, I took a deep breath and entered. She was sitting in the bed with Irene and Rosé on her side.

"We'll let you talk" Irene said and stood up pulling Rosé outside.

"Hey" she said and walked towards me. She hugged me so I hugged her back. "I'm sorry" she said, I shook my head.

"I understand, I'm sorry" I said and kissed her forehead. She pulled out from the hug and start dragging me to sit on the couch. She sat beside me. I wasn't looking at her eyes and just caressingly holding her hand.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier.. I'm just afraid about our future" she started. I frown and look at her confusedly "You're too young for this Lisa and you should be enjoying your life" she continued. I just listened on what her saying.

"I didn't say that I'm not going to bear this baby.. It's just that, You can leave me if you cant take responsibilities, I understand" She said, what is she talking about.

"What are you saying, Jennie" I said and sit properly "I love you okay? And that child is our baby" I added. "So, Don't you think that I will leave you because of that, I wanted to build a family with you, Only you. No one else." I sincerely said. I know it's hard for her because it is so sudden. But I don't have the plans to leave her. I love her with all I am.

"I love you okay? And I will try my best to be a good partner and a father to our future baby" I said and tried not to tear up, but I failed. "Don't think about that" I said and hugged her, this tears, damn. I shouldn't be crying and being Tough for us.

"I love you too, Lisa. So much." She said and hugged me back. "I'm sorry" She said "No, I'm sorry for not giving you the assurance" I said and sobs. I snuggled my face in to her neck so that she wouldn't see my face.

"Hey why are you crying" she giggled softly while sniffing. I didn't respond and just hugged her. Gosh, I love this person so much. I know this is too quick but this is it.

-

Third person's Pov.

"What happened there?" Asked Seulgi who's chilling at the couch while Irene who's brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Just some misunderstandings" Irene respond and continue what she's doing. They do have plans for tonight, Seulgi will take her on a date.

-

Meanwhile Roséanne Park who's sitting on the edge of the bed while spreading her legs for Jisoo who's giving her a in and out. (Speed lang)

-

That's all for today"s.

Sorry for some grammatical mistakes, I didn't check it anymore. Just sneaking out from my thesis.