4

"Ugh, you guys are so lucky you guys got to see a movie in English." Ivy complained about her day while I put my books away and grabbed my backpack. I closed my locker and locked. "Ready to leave?" I ask her, ignoring all her complaints. "Fine." She pouts. We walk out the big red doors and I hop down the stairs. "Honestly Ash, You're gonna fall." Evelyn says from the end of the stairs. I shrug. "I've hadn't fell yet."

"Yet." I turn around to see Noah. I roll my eyes. "Yet." I repeat again and then we start repeating the three letter word over and over again. "Alright guys let's go." Evelyn says while rolling her eyes. "Yet." I whisper into Noah's ears and then run away. I hear laughing behind me, which makes me smile. I turn around to see Noah chasing after me. "Shoot!" I say when he holds my shoulders. "Yet." He says and then runs away. "Noah!" I whine and chase after him.

We ran so fast that me and Noah reached our house first. "I'm getting the Oreos. You?" I ask him. "Chips. Chips all the way." Noah says while nodding his head, approving his opinion. Evelyn comes back after dropping off Ivy and Samantha, Ivy's younger sister.

"I dibs on chocolate." Evelyn says and unlocks our house. We file in and put away everything and run to our movie/game room. "What movie?" I ask.

"Up!"

"Love Actually!"

"One vote to Love actually."

"Make that two!"

I turn on my heels and smile when I see my parents joining us.

"Love actually it is." I say with a wide smile. My family always loved Love Actually. It was a hit in my family. We watched it several times but never got bored.

I put on the movie and we all started to watch the movie. At the credits I saw something that I hadn't before.

The new kid was in this movie, Playing the Sam kid.