Chapter 591 - 600

Chapter 591: Hate Being Threatened The Most

"What happened?!" Huang Xiaolong's heart sank too, having a bad premonition even before Zhao Shu spoke.

"Just now, Third Young Master got into a clash with a young man named Jiang Wei'en inside a carrier." Zhao Shu spoke urgently, " That Jiang Wei'en gravely wounded Third Young Master and the others!"

Gravely wounded!

Huang Xiaolong's expression darkened as he jumped to his feet: "Quickly, lead me over there now."

Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the others also stood up, agitated.

"Father, Mother, wait for my word here in the Divine Fort Residence." Huang Xiaolong insisted, "Me going over is enough, don't worry, nothing will happen to third brother and the others."

Huang Peng and Su Yan still wanted to follow, however, they relented in the end, listening to Huang Xiaolong's persuasion to wait for his news in the Divine Fort Residence. Both were aware that they wouldn't be able to help with anything even if they went over, rather, they might even make things worse for Huang Xiaolong.

Soon, Zhao Shu and Huang Xiaolong rushed out of the Divine Fort Residence, speeding off in the direction of the Riding Wind Carrier.

On the way, Zhao Shu briefly described the head and tails of the matter to Huang Xiaolong. Because Huang Xiaohai and that Jiang Wei'en young man took a liking to a Nine Phoenix Carriage at the same time, conflict aroused. Angered, that Jiang Wei'en suddenly attacked Huang Xiaohai, Guo Fan, and the others.

"The other side made the first move?" Huang Xiaolong's asked with iciness in his eyes.

"Yes." Zhao Shu nodded.

Huang Xiaolong's expression was akin to a storm waiting to unleash.

Daring to attack within the Changzhi City, ignoring the Cloudsea Mainland's fundamental rule, this Jiang Wei'en, without a doubt, was a Jiang Family disciple.

Amongst the twenty-three ranks of the Black Tortoise Galaxy's super forces, the Jiang Family's forces stood within the top five.

While Huang Xiaolong was rushing over to the Riding Wind Carrier, Workshop, inside the workshop's building, Jiang Wei'en was seated down on a grand chair, peering loftily over Huang Xiaohai's group lying on the ground.

"Bumpkins that don't know the rules." The steward behind Jiang Wei'en, Gu Yun, looked at Huang Xiaohai's group with a gaze thick with contempt, "Xiantian? Saint realm? On this Cloudsea Mainland, its equivalent to the existence of lowly slaves, you actually dare to fight over a carrier with our Young Lord?"

Huang Xiaohai wiped away the blood from the corner of his mouth. His chest was throbbing with pain, yet it did not reduce the anger in his eyes one bit as he glowered at the other party, "You actually dare to attack inside Changzhi City? Aren't you afraid of the city's law?!"

"Rules?" Jiang Wei'en stood up, together with his steward Gu Yun, both broke out in raucous laughter, "In this Changzhi City, my word is law. This Changzhi City belongs to our Jiang Family, the current Changzhi City Castellan is none other than my Uncle. Who do you think my Uncle will believe, you or me?"

Huang Xiaohai, Guo Xiaofan, Huang Min, and Guo Fan paled. They did not expect this Changzhi City's Castellan to be this young man Jiang Wei'en's biological Uncle.

In fact, Huang Xiaohai, Huang Min, and the rest understood that the so-called laws were relative. Regardless of the place, laws and rules were insignificant and non-existent before certain people.