Chapter 1371 - 1380

"Smart! That's right, as long as you can get a Buddha Pellet from a God King Realm master and feed it to Li Lu, everything else will be much easier!" The little cow continued while swinging her tail, "By the time you breakthrough to high-level Ancestor God Realm you would be able to expel the evil spirit from her body, using your strength and the support of the chaos Golden Dragon Lightning Pool. Or if you could borrow the Fortune Gate headquarters' Fortune Divine Artifact before that, you could also use it to eliminate the evil spirit!"

Huang Xiaolong was a little relieved hearing the little cow's words, but he frowned once again.

Buddhist cultivators were scarce in the Divine World, not to mention, God King Realm Buddhist cultivators were very rare. Where was he supposed to go and find a God King Realm Buddhist cultivator? Moreover, the Buddha Pellet was the source of a Buddhist cultivator. Even if he could find a God King Realm Buddhist cultivator, how could he ask for their Buddha Pellet casually?

Would he need to make a trip to the Buddha World?

But... with his current strength, it would take several hundreds of millenniums to traverse space and reach the Buddha World...!

The Divine World was bigger than he could imagine; forget about Ancestor God Realm Masters, even God King Realm masters would rarely visit other world surfaces in their lifetimes.

"Although it's hard to find a God King Realm Buddhist cultivator's Buddha Pellet, I do know of a place that surely has it." The little cow assured Huang Xiaolong as she saw his troubled expression.

"What place?" Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up instantly.

"The Royal Buddha Great Worlds!" She answered. "The Royal Buddha Great Worlds?" Huang Xiaolong had not heard of this place until now.

"Master, I know about this Royal Buddha Great Worlds, and it's a very famous big world surface in the southern region of the Divine World. This Royal Buddha Great Worlds is somewhat similar to the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield—there are more than ten thousand world surfaces that have formed the Royal Buddha Great Worlds. Although it's interesting that there are numerous Buddhist Sects and countless temples in every corner of the Royal Buddha Great Worlds. Nine out of ten people living there are Buddhist cultivators!" Divine elephant Xiang Xun explained.

The southern region of the Divine World! Huang Xiaolong was struck by this information.

The Vientiane World surface was located at the edge of the eastern region of the Divine World, and each of the regions in the four directions were boundless. No wonder he had not heard of the Royal Buddha Great Worlds until now.

"Some big auction houses backed by the Royal Buddha Great Worlds' super forces sometimes auction God King Realms' Buddha Pellet." The little cow went on, "Although the God King Realm's Buddha Pellet sells for an exorbitant price, you can totally afford it with your current wealth."

The little cow knew very well how deep Huang Xiaolong's pocket was. Not to mention, she was also aware of Huang Xiaolong's ability to condense spirit stones from spiritual energy!

Now that Huang Xiaolong had broken through to Ancestor God Realm, he could condense grade seven spirit stones!

Grade seven spirit stones with high purity spiritual energy was a treasure used for cultivating and refining pills. High grade spirit stones were popular everywhere in the Divine World.

"But, how long would it take for us to reach the Royal Buddha Great Worlds?" Huang Xiaolong asked the most crucial question.

At the end of the day, Li Lu could only hold on for six years.