Chapter 1681 - 1690

The Nethersea was Asura World's largest sea, and also Hell's three worlds largest sea.

The Nethersea was not located on any plane, but it floated in the vast space above Asura World, which was an independent space in itself. Sometimes, Asura World's experts would call the Nethersea as Nethersea Plane.

Of course, the majority simply calls it the Nethersea.

It was two days later when Huang Xiaolong's group reached the Nethersea.

In truth, half a day was sufficient for the Netherking Flying Ship to reach the Nethersea, but Huang Xiaolong's group did not use the Netherking Flying Ship.

When Huang Xiaolong's group reached the Nethersea, there was already a large crowd there. Both above the Nethersea and by the seaside, there were people everywhere, their numbers exceeding in billions.

Rows of flying ships from Hell's various forces were halted in midair. These ships were enshrouded in individual halos.

These flying ships came in different shapes and sizes, some even as big as mountains. But above the Nethersea, these flying ships were only a little bigger than dust.

The Nethersea was simply too large. As Hell's three worlds' largest sea, it was bigger than most big planes. The Nirvana Plane was Asura World's biggest plane, however, the Nethersea's surface was at least twice the size of Nirvana Plane.

From afar, the Nethersea's calm surface was akin to a blue mirror.

But hidden in the depths of this Nethersea, Huang Xiaolong sensed a surging energy that made his heart palpitate.

After the heart of hell had integrated into his body, as long as he was in Hell, even a high-level Emperor God Realm expert was incapable of killing him, but that energy from the depths of the Nethersea actually gave him a sense of mortal danger.

Does this energy have anything to do with the Holy Mountain that is about to appear?

"Master, shall we head to the center of the Nethersea now?" Tai Yue inquired.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, "Yes."

Every time the Holy Mountain appears, it flies out from the central depths of the Nethersea. Therefore, getting as close as possible to where the Holy Mountain appears brings a greater advantage to ascending the Holy Mountain.

Huang Xiaolong's group swiftly made their way closer to the central area.

There was still half a day until the appearance of the Holy Mountain was estimated. So, they had enough time to reach the central area of the sea.

However, the space above the Nethersea was crowded with people and flying ships. It was not easy to maneuver past them to reach a suitable location. In this situation, Huang Xiaolong did not order Tai Yue or the others to open a path, but released the Scarlet Flame Dark Qilin from the Black Dragon Cold Jade Bangle.

The moment the Scarlet Flame Dark Qilin appeared, it let out a rumbling roar, akin to brewing thunder. Experts within several million li radius felt their heads spin with a never ending buzzing noise in their ears.

"Oh God, that's a Scarlet Flame Dark Qilin!"

"The one from the auction!"

Although the Scarlet Flame Dark Qilin merely roared, those blocking Huang Xiaolong's group path in front were startled, then swiftly retreated to the sides, opening a wide berth.

Even though the Scarlet Flame Dark Qilin was merely a mid-Fourth Order Emperor God Realm on the surface, as one of the royal blood qilin most Fifth Order Emperor Realm experts were not a match against him.