the train

Y/n L/n a girl who always felt unloved her mother left her when she was young, her father never told her why she has suspicions that her father and mother had a fight or her mother didn't want her. Her father was always too caught up in work to even know she exists, when he does notice he hardly ever speaks to her.

It's her 5th year in hogwarts she always felt alone there she did try making friends it never ended well but she has two 'friends' Ivy and Stella. But she's more of their boss then anything, they're a bit scared of her.

Y/n pov

I had arrived at platform 9 3/4, 'oh great' i thought another year at this useless school. They never thought us any of the stuff I wanted to learn. I was interested in dangerous stuff. Dark Magic. But of course they don't teach us that for multiple reasons. I try to sneak into the restricted section in the library when i can but it's hard as there is always someone in the library. But i usually go after hours. I got on the train father never comes to say goodbye as he's always too busy with work, I don't even know what he does but whatever it is he's too busy for me. When i got on the train i looked for Ivy and Stella I have a feeling they're a bit scared of me I have no clue why.

No luck. They must be late or i'm just early. I looked at the watch on my wrist it was my mother's she gave it to me when i was younger way to big though for a five year old but it fits now. I was an hour early. there's not much to do on the train other then talk with your 'friends' or read. I found an empty compartment. I sat and read in there until i heard to door open. It was a tall dark haired boy who had brown eyes that looked a dark green in sunlight. Tom Riddle was his name. We're in the same house but he's never talked to me ever in the 5 years we've been at hogwarts. He's very secretive know one knows anything about him he keeps to himself.

'Ahh if it isn't Y/n L/n' he said in a kind of teasing tone.

'Thomas Riddle what on earth do you want?'

He rolled his eyes when i used Thomas everyone calls him Tom i think he hates the name Thomas and getting called it. 'Oh nothing in particular i've never gotten a chance to speak to you because your muggle friends are always around you, why are you even friends with them they're pathetic'.

Yes Ivy and Stella are both muggles they used to be bullied because of that but then i became their friend and know one has said a word since. 'Oh so you've wanted to speak to me? How come are you a fan of me?' i said it trying to tease him it.

Obviously didn't work but he did get a bit angry. 'No! I just wanted to talk to you i've seen you in the restricted section before I could report you to Dippet'. He said with an angry tone but he started to smirk when he finished.

'I go after hours why the fuck are you up after hours too?'. He pointed at his prefect badge. I'm so dumb i forgot he was a prefect.

Ivy and Stella walked in. They stood there for a second with fear in their eyes towards me. Then they looked at Tom and started to go red. All the girls love Tom he is handsome but i'm not going to fall for him.

Tom stood up 'Well I better go L/n I'll talk to you later about this'. And he walked off.

Ivy and Stella stood there with their mouths open. 'Y- you were talking Tom Riddle!' Stella said shocked.

'Yes is that a problem?' I said with a bit of bitterness in my voice.

'N- no I was just shocked he never talks to anyone' she said in fear. She was right but I feel Tom is up to something and this is not about me being in the restricted section. He wants something.

A/n

Okk this is my first ever fan fiction. I hope whoever read this enjoyed. I know this chapter is short but i'll try make the next one longer. Please do feel free to correct me on anything i have no clue what those rooms on the hogwarts express are called so i just said compartment. anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I promise the next one will be longer.

🖤