Unloved and loved

Me and Tom spent our free time together. Mostly in the room of requirement. He has opened up to me about his parents and family. How his father didn't want him. How he hated what his mother did. Tom struggles he never tells anyone. He's good at hiding emotions. Too good. I know he will never love me. But I love him.

"Y/n I have a question for you." Tom said.

"Ask away." I was lying down on Toms lap reading, while he played with my hair.

"How do you feel about leaving hogwarts to be with me?"

"What?" I got up and looked at Tom in the eyes.

"I want to leave hogwarts and be with you. I never liked it here anyway. We could become the two most powerful wizards ever."

'Tom i'm sorry I can't. I want to finish school."

"Fine. But i'm still leaving." He sneered. Then got up.

"Tom wait." I grabbed his wrist. "I'm sorry I just can't runaway."

"I'm leaving tomorrow. In the future I will find you. But for now. Forget about me." He kissed my forehead.

"Tom I can't forget about you I love you." my eyes started to fill with tears. "Can i spend the night with you at least?"

"Of course. I'm sorry. I have plans. I need to get them started."

We went to the room of requirement. We slept there. Tom played with my hair until I fell asleep. I fell asleep on his chest.

I woke up. Tom was gone. He left a note.

My dear Y/n

As you read this i'm long gone. I left after you fell asleep. I couldn't watch you sleep it was too painful for me to see what I was leaving behind.

Don't come look for me please. I promise I will find you when you finish school. But you shouldn't find me. Y/n even though I don't know what love feels like. I know I really like you maybe I do love you. I care about you.

My love be safe. I will make sure you are safe. You will understand in the future why I have done this. But for now

Your love,

Tom.

I was crying. Why did he not want me to find him? Why has he left? He's hurt me so bad. I don't know what to do. He told me not to find him, but I want to. I need to. But I can't and I won't.

Time Lapse

It's been a month I decided to write Tom a letter.

Dear my love,

I know you said not to find you but you never said not to write. I miss you so much. Everyone wonders where you are. The teachers are worried. Students are just spreading rumours. I don't understand why you've left. I will one day hopefully. Please promise to find me.

I love you,

Y/n.

My dearest Y/n,

When I got your letter it brought me joy. I'm happy to hear from you. This may be the last time I contact you for a while. I miss you too. Don't worry about me because I know you are. I'm safe and you're safe. If you're ever in trouble I promise I will protect you.

I want you to know there will never be anyone else like you. You have a special place in my heart.

Tom.

I will never be with someone. And if I ever am it won't be the same as what I had with Tom. He was special. I loved him. I still do. And where ever he is I really do hope he means he's safe.

A/n

Two chapters in one day wow. This chapter is kinda sad. Also very short. The next one will be very long as it's the last one. I have loved writing this. I don't like the beginning of it because it's my first ever time writing a fan fiction. I will write another one about Tom after this. Not straight away but I will eventually.

🖤