the end

I finished school a year ago. I decided I was going to live in the muggle world for a bit to see what they exactly do on a day to day basis. I live in the west side of london it's very nice here. Tom hasn't contacted me and I haven't contacted him in over 2 years. I still think about him every single day. There was one other guy I was with after Tom. It lasted six months. I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. Where he is.

The muggle world is fascinating they have these things called telephones. One night I was sitting in my living room watching the magical box with people in it as the muggles call it a television. I heard a knock on my door. It was probably my neighbour complaining about something. Muggles like to complain. I opened the door and a dark figure was there. I thought it was Tom at first but it wasn't. Professor Dumbledore.

"Y/n so nice to see." he said.

"Professor what are you doing here?"

"I needed to speak to you about a boy you used to go to school with who I seen you were very close with Tom Riddle."

My face dropped. He knew about me and Tom Oh Merlin. "I haven't contacted him in over two years so I wouldn't know anything and where he is. Tea?"

"Yes please. I'm actually here to warn you. I'm afraid Tom has been making very dark magic. Horcruxes."

"Horcruxes? You mean he's been splitting his soul into seven pieces!"

"I'm afraid so. Did he mention anything like this to you ever?"

"No never. He said he left to become a powerful wizard. He also said he had plans he needed to start."

"Y/n I know you love him. I could tell the first day you two walked into hogwarts. But I want you to understand if he comes into contact with you click this pen immediately. He's dangerous." He gave me a pen.

"I promise I will." But would I? I love Tom if he ever came for me i'd probably go with him. I really wish I did go that time when he asked me to but I didn't.

That night the wind was howling. A storm was coming. My candles kept blowing out. I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and went into my kitchen to make some tea. There was a figure standing there in the dark. "Who are you?" I said and pulled out my wand.

"Now now Y/n I don't think you'll need to kill me." A deep voice said. They started to walk out towards me. It was Tom.

"Tom?"

"I told you I would find you didn't I?" I ran over and hugged him. Every time I hugged Tom or was with him I felt safe.

"Please don't leave me. I'll come with you." As I said that he grabbed my face and turned it to look at him.

He smiled. "My love, you know it's very dangerous if you want to come. I will try my best to protect you though. And i'm pretty sure Dumbledore has told you to stay away from me. Am I correct?"

"Yes but I can't stay away from the man I love. I think of you every day wondering if you're safe. If you're dead or not."

He chuckled "Dead really? Now who could kill the most powerful wizard in the world."

"I don't know. There is this man I read about Lord Voldemort. He killed a lot of people."

"Darling you really have no clue?"

"What?"

"I am Lord Voldemort." My face dropped. I backed away from Tom slowly.

"What? You killed all those people."

"Yes. Y/n if you want I can stop. I want to be with you. I love you."

"Tom I love you too. But you need to promise not to. For me."

"I promise." He walked over and cupped my cheek. Then kissed my lips. "Did you miss that?" he grinned.

"I'm not answering that." Then I kissed him. He brought me into my bedroom. I sat him down on the bed. And you can guess what happened.

The next morning I woke up lying on Toms chest. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I tried to slip away but Tom was already awake. "Where do you think you're going?" He murmured still half asleep.

"I was going to go make us tea"

"No stay here." I lied back down beside Tom. "Good girl." He smiled.

"We have to get up eventually."

"Yes I know but not right now." Just after he said that I heard my front door open from downstairs. I got up from lying on Toms chest.

"Did you hear that?"

"I knew this would happen. Y/n get dressed we need to get out of here now." That worried me. He never sounded so serious. I put on a pair of black trousers and a black turtle neck sweater. "Hold on to my hand." When I held on we both faded away into a thing that makes you feel so sick. When we stopped spinning we landed in a forest. There was a little cottage there.

"Tom where are we?"

"Where no one can find us. Y/n everyone thinks i'm dangerous which I am. I want you to know I would never hurt you."

"Yes I know you wouldn't."

"Good." He smiled and grabbed my hand. He led me into the cottage. Tom was all I wanted. He was all I needed. Even after I died I stayed with him. When I died from cancer Tom was heartbroken. He became angry at the world. He became Lord Voldemort. He killed Harry Potters parents. Tried to kill Harry twice. But in the end he ended up with me. When he died he turned back into Tom. He had a nose. He had his curly dark locks back. Tom and I will always find our way back to each other. Even if it means death.

A/n

ok so this is the last chapter. I tried to make the ending happy. I honestly feel like Tom did have someone once but they ended up dying and that's how lord voldemort was created. Yes when Tom dies he turns back into himself. I hope all of you enjoyed this fan fiction. I will be writing another one about Tom I will start it soon. But thank you for reading this it means the world to me. If you have any questions or anything about this just message me.

🖤