( 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BETWEEN THREE GODS &
THREE LOVERS, ALL THEY EVER
WANTED WAS WORLD DOMINATION
IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

(   SUPERIORITY  )
everybody wants to rule the world.

PRIMA DONNA GIRL had always dreamed about being a god

PRIMA DONNA GIRL had always dreamed about being a god. As a little girl, she grew up with one goal in mind—world domination. She wanted to dominate the entire world with her bare hands as she stepped onto the souls of the pathetic creatures that sunk below her red bottom heels. It was quite laughable when these worthless fools crawled their way back to her feet, just to beg for an ounce of forgiveness. But unfortunately, the word 'empathy' was a foreign term for the woman. After all, Prima Donna was a merciless Queen who knew her worth and value.

Glamour and fame. Prima Donna owned it. She had her million dollar worth of a face ignited on a silver screen, where countless of starry eyes were wide open at the sight of her perfection. Even her iconic name was not unheard of when it was constantly mentioned on the TV or the front cover of a Vogue magazine page. Her existence alone got all the men and women tied down beneath her godly presence, and it wasn't unnoticeable when they worshipped her entire soul. For a woman who had the royal blood of a King, she was unworldly. You would know just by one single glance. Prima Donna was made to be a god.

She said so herself. It was not just a rumour. It was the truth. You could see it when she wore the blood of her enemy on her crown, after all, she would do anything to claim her golden precious crown. While others grovelled themselves deep inside the filthy dirt, Prima Donna was ready to take over the universe's existence. She had a mind beyond her years and had a tongue that could only be spoken through the languages from the heavens. It was simple. She was the new god. And just like she always says, her words were absolute.

"I am your fuckin' god."