▆▆ 005

女神┊ GOD COMPLEX

女神┊ ❝ GOD COMPLEX ❞

(   005

( 005. TEASE )

THE ART OF BEAUTY was one of her many talents that could seduce any soul down to their knees

THE ART OF BEAUTY was one of her many talents that could seduce any soul down to their knees. Prima Donna didn't even need to try. Just one look in those marble eyes and you would have forgotten how to breathe in her unworldly presence. But perhaps, being beautiful was also a sore sight to see. Prima Donna was sort of a rare specimen—one that got the entire world curious upon this discovery, and one that could make others grow in jealousy.

"Action!"

The cameras rolled as the digital image of a woman was played on the screen. It was quite the enchantment to see when you witnessed her beauty with your own pair of bloody eyes. Because before you even realised it, your heart had been clawed out by her wicked fingers. It was, by no means, an exaggeration being placed on display. And it wasn't masked with any deceitful lies either. After all, whatever she wanted, Prima Donna already had it on her hands. She was the epitome of perfection itself.

Prima Donna basked her perfection like perfume, and wore it as her pride and joy. The way she moved in front of the camera as if she was Aphrodite herself, or the way she spoke with words that spilled pretty flowers and pretty butterflies—Prima Donna knew how to seduce. Because seduction was merely a game to her mind. The woman smiled as she leaned against the bed with her bare shoulders exposed to the sunlight.

"Ain't this a pretty morning to see", Gojo spoke as his mouth brushed against her neck.

Prima Donna smiled as she pinned the man down beneath her body. She straddled his hips with her legs then leaned in a little closer to see his charming morning face. Prima Donna moved her creamy thighs as the hem of her silky lingerie hitched up but not enough to expose her undergarment. She knew how to act erotic to the cameras, after all, being erotic just happen to be in her bloodline. It was, once again, one of her many talents in being a prodigy.

"Was last night not enough?", the man asked as a mischievous smirk grew on his face.

Prima Donna chuckled, "When is it ever enough?"

Her eyes carefully gazed over to the man sitting behind the camera, the film director. Sukuna had a blank expression that became unreadable when his eyes held no such emotions. He was always like that. So unpredictable yet cautious with every movement. It was a characteristic trait that Prima Donna had grown to hate and love all at once. But seeing how unexpressive he looked made her question what he would look if he one day cracked. How unexpectedly childish of her.

Prima Donna frowned as she began to lower herself to her lover's neck. She had her teeth grazing against his collarbone as her fingers made its way down to his chest. A soft gasp escaped from his lips, but Gojo masked his surprise with a deep groan afterwards. Even the actor himself was surprise with her sudden gestures, more so when this wasn't part of the script. But whether it was an improvisation or out of instincts when you're in too deep with the character you played, Gojo had trusted her decisions.

"Ah, good girl."

She had her lips trailing a line of sloppy kisses down his chest before ending it when she was close to his manhood. Prima Donna sat up firmly then began to undress herself ever so slowly. She made sure that every camera and even eyes in the room had captured every inch of her skin. From the way her goosebumps sent shivers down her porcelain skin and to the way the honey soaked sunlight had craved out her hour glass figure—there was not one bit that could be called a flaw.

". . . And cut! Good work on the first scene", Sukuna spoke as he stood up from the chair.

Prima Donna sighed as her stylist and assistant cladded her naked body with a white robe. Despite the first scene being successful, there was something off putting about it. Somehow, deep down in her chest, Prima Donna was not satisfied at all. The woman took a sip of water as she eyed her film director from across the room. There was a sudden grin being plastered on his face; a smile that was not there when the film production had begun. And for some reason, something about his shit eating grin told the woman that a storm was beginning to stir.

"Oh and next time, try not to look at me when we're filming", Sukuna winked.

For the first time in her life, a sudden wave of a furious flame ignited across her normally pale cheeks. The room grew a little quieter as the staff members watched this unexpected scene being unfolded right before their eyes. Prima Donna bit her tongue, as if she was suppressing the sudden urge to spill a series of colourful words to Sukuna. The embarrassment was torturing her but the man himself might be the death of her. Perhaps, some things may never change. And him being an absolute abomination was one of them.

"I'll keep that in mind."