▆▆ 004

女神┊ GOD COMPLEX

女神┊ ❝ GOD COMPLEX ❞

(   004

( 004. FOCUS ON ME )

HIS NAME MADE HER skin crawl like an incurable, deadly disease

HIS NAME MADE HER skin crawl like an incurable, deadly disease. It was currently midnight. Her skin soaked the luminescence of the moon that painted her body in a lovely shade of silver and yet—her mind could not seem to forget a certain handsome devil. She tried to distract herself by getting lost in the eyes of the stars that glimmered across the shaded skies but nothing worked when everything she saw reminded her of him. Even if her eyes were closed, he had tattooed himself from the back of her eyelids. She hated it.

"Can't sleep?", her fiancé suddenly asked from behind.

Prima Donna felt his lips against her shoulders as he trailed a series of butterfly kisses up her neck. He had his teeth just below her ear; it spilled splotches of crimson colours when he nibbled onto her skin. Gojo was a King that did whatever his mind and heart told him to do. Unlike the weak insects that worked in packs within society's bottom abyss—Gojo was unchained by the rules of this universe. Instead, he went against it. Just like now, Gojo went against the law of attraction.

He pulled the woman closer to his body then moved his lips against hers in a slow yet steady pace. Gojo skimmed his fingers down to her stomach as his nails sketched a series of lines imprinted across her porcelain skin. He was a sore sight to see. Often would Gojo pull a couple of mischievous tricks from his sleeves, but tonight felt rather off. It was different. Prima Donna sighed when she felt his tongue gliding down to her chest. She ran her fingers through his unruly silver hair as Gojo pushed her down to the bed aggressively.

"What did you guys talk about when you left with him to the rooftop?", he spoke, quite harshly, as he kissed her neck.

"Nothing much."

". . . Is that so?"

Prima Donna suddenly felt a burning sensation that tingled from her bare shoulders. Gojo had painted her body in shades of pink roses and purple pansies when he bruised her skin with his teeth. It burned more so when she felt his tongue and fingers in between her trembling thighs; touching her in places where the heavens would weep upon their sinful lust. A loud gasp escaped from her lips as his tongue explored the crevices of her dripping core. His tastebuds familiarised itself with its surroundings then tasted her addictingly sweet juice that spilled into his mouth.

"Ah! Wait—!"

"I don't feel like it though."

Gojo threw her legs over his shoulders as her wet womanhood was exposed for the world to see. The man could see a perfect view of a goddess whimpering and mewling beneath his cold gaze. Seeing how god awfully submissive she looked tonight, made his throbbing cock go hard. He slapped his aching dick against her thighs before rubbing his throbbing member. Gojo carved a smile across his face—a smile that often meant that he was up to no good.

"Oh god! Gojo! Ah!"

Prima Donna could feel her walls clenching tightly around the girth of his lengthy cock. Her nails dug itself beneath his flesh as she left moon crescent shaped marks against his bare back. Gojo groaned then fastened his godly pace with his member twitching inside her wet hole. She could feel him hitting inside her in all the right places—it drove her insane when the pleasure overtook her body. The night went on and on for as long as the two of them could go until Gojo spilled his cum against her stomach and thighs.

"You didn't answer my question properly", he stated as he leaned his back against the bed frame.

"It's none of your business."

"It is when you are my fiancée."

The woman chuckled, "Fiancée by name, but not romantically."

She stood up then leaned over to the balcony's railing. The actress watched the way the moon howled through the night as the stars cackled a thunderous giggle when it trembled in the sky. Gojo peered over to see the half naked woman catching a smoke by the balcony. It had been a while since he last witnessed her smoking, but it seemed as though even the old guilty pleasures were bad habits that could never be erased once it was in your bloodline. Prima Donna lit a cancer stick in between her teeth before blowing a long grey cloud into the chilly air.

"Have you forgotten that our relationship is nothing more than for our own benefits?", she asked, quite coldly.

Gojo leaned his head into the pillow as he eyed the intricate ceiling above him, "Of course not."

Relationships were only important if it meant that she could use it to her own advantage. Over the years, she had grown numb to these pathetic emotions, and just like that, Prima Donna had forgotten what it truely meant to her. She didn't need it if it was going to hold her back—after all, she didn't want another old history to be repeated again. To the woman, relationships were just fragile strings of meaningless emotions that will soon snap. Prima Donna knew this. It was simple.

She learnt it the hard way.