The Nanny: Prologue

I hope you guys enjoy this book! This story is completely made up, so yeah. Love you guys!

-Nevaeh in the MM 

:Nevaeh M. Parker:

"C'mon, Vae!" I started turning the key in my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid. The enguine keep going on and off, soon dying "Noo!"

        I started hitting the wheel, slamming the horn a few times. Feeling livid, I knew I was going to be late to my babysitting job. I gathered my big bag purse, hurrying my short self out the car. Seeing the bus drive past my apparment complex's parkling lot, I quickly ran to the city bus stop.

        I'm so out of shape!

        Breathing mighty hard, I finally approached the waiting bus. People were getting on and I was the last to hop aboard. 

        Paying for my ride, I sat in the way back because it's more calmer back there. 

                -

"Yeah, Tati.. I'm here- No I won't have sex with him!" I whisper-yelled into the phone "Whatever, good..Goodbye!" I hung the phone up

        I cleared my throat and knocked on the door. Tapping my foot, I shoved my now outdated iPhone 4 in one of my cargo pant pockets. A skinny light skin dude opened the door, staring at me with bluntness written all over his face.

"You're late" He growled 

"I-I know, I was late and everything a-and-"

"Does it look like I care?" He raised his eyebrow

"Ha! Of course it does!" I playfully hit his arm "Right, my man? My main man?"

"I don't" He spat, making me jump and stop smiling at him "Just.. Get inside. I usually don't do big people, but you'll do"

"I-" I cut myself off when he glared at me

        I looked down at my body and quickly nodded, following his fast footsteps.

"Wait, do you want me to close the door?" I asked him, pointing to the wide open door behind me

"Gotdamn, this girl is stupid" He groaned, walking back over to me. He brushed past, slamming the front door and walked away

        I just stood there, my wild curly hair covering most of my face. Trying to blow out the away as I looked up at them, the male appeared in my sight. 

"You gone follow me, or not?" He asked 

"Oh! I'm sorry" I squeaked

        I must be a little slow today...        

        He showed me the kitchen, the den, living rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, basement, laundry rooms, play room, the garage and the backyard. It was a lot, maybe took almost over an hour to sight-see. 

"Okay," He checked his watched "I gotta go"

"Wait, do you need me to cook dinner or something because-"

"Uh, order something, shit.. You talk to much" He shooed me off "Kobe! I'm leaving!"

        A little boy, maybe the age of 2 started wobbling out the play room. He was the mini version of.. Wait- I don't know his name.

"Sir, what's your name?"

"You don't no my name?" He raised his eyebrow at me. I shook my head "I'm a rapper. You needa start listening to some good music, lil girl"

        I rolled my eyes at his little cockiness. 

"It's Tyga or Michael, but you have to call me Mr. Stevenson. Anyway, Kobe, this is...?"

"Nevaeh Parker" I lifted my right eyebrow, wondering why he didn't remember my name from yesterday

        Maybe he only thought I knew his because he's famous. All I know was that Tati, my best friend, offered me this job- and I'll be pretty darn good at it. All she said was, "You'll know him once you see him!". Never came to my mind to ask for his name yesterday, though he gave me the job and his address for directions. 

        Yeah, the interview was at a club... Mm, not so bright. 

"And she'll be your new nanny, okay?" Tyga smiled at him

"Kay" He looked up at me as if he wanted to attack me "She gon' steal mai toys"

"No she not"

"Liar" He fussed back

"Kobe, stop stallin'. I gotta go" Tyga sighed "Gimme a kiss" 

"Ew"

"A hug?"

"Eww"

"A dap...?" Tyga huffed

"Mhm"

        They did this little dap and Tyga quickly kissed his nose. Kobe giggled. 

"He's not allergic to anything. That's the only thing I can say about him. Whenever he wants to do something, he does it. He'll ask a lot of questions, so.. Good luck- bye" 

        With that, Tyga quickly left the house. 

        I looked down at Kobe who was looking up at me. I smiled at him.

"You purty" He did a cheeky grin

"Aww, thank you" I chuckled. He reached up for me, making me gladly pick him up

        This won't be so bad, right?

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

How'd you guys like it so far?

Please comment/vote! I hope you guys will keep reading this book in the future... Love y'all as usual ♥

OVO XO

-Lucky ☪