𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 || 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳.

02. | HUNGER CRAZED MAN ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) 
❝ you hungry bastard  ❞

 | HUNGER CRAZED MAN ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) ❝ you hungry bastard  ❞

━━━━━━━━━━ 

QUICK A/N:  THEY DO NOT HATE
 ATSUMU PLEASE DON'T MISTAKE TEASING
FOR BULLYING  AHAHAH

━━━━━━━━━━ 

"FuCk, fUck, fuCk, fUCKKKK." Y/N cursed as the gray haired boy ran after her. Osamu was chasing after her with Atsumu's volleyball, trying to pinpoint her head. He was very angry. How dare she eat his breakfast? Y/N could feel her legs cramping up as she continued to run. Then all of a sudden she saw Aran walking on the other side of the sidewalk, minding his own business. 

Aran obviously knew what was happening, but he was the type of guy who would rather not be apart of a murder. Y/N ran across the street towards him and hid behind his back, using the poor guy as a shield. Meanwhile, Osamu realized the girl was smart enough to cross the street and ran towards her.

 Atsumu was still trying to catch up with them in the distance. In fact, Atsumu had tons of stamina but he couldn't compare to the two who were driven by pure fear and hunger. He stopped for a moment and groaned before running once again.

"Y/N please refrain from using me as a meat shield." Aran sighed, once again being used as a cover. All he wanted to do at this moment was run away at this second. After all, it's not like he wants to be here anyways.

Aran was just somewhat roped in into their antics.

"PLEASE HELP ME!" Y/N whined to him, she was scared out of her wits. Osamu when hungry is just a different breed 😈🥶⛓. You DO NOT want to mess with him when he is hungry, and that's exactly what she did.

Once she ate his breakfast platter, it was over for her. Dead meat.

Aran being the caring guy he is, stretched out his arms, protecting the girl. He didn't want her to be beaten up you know? After realizing that Aran would sacrifice himself for the "greater good", she relaxed her tense shoulders and bent down and tried to catch her breath. 

She promised herself to bring him some ritz crackers tomorrow.

Osamu was clearly not having it, he was about to tackle the girl right then and there, taking cover behind the big guy until he was stopped by a screech.

"I HAVE FOOD! I. HAVE. FOOD! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVE A LOT TO LIVE FORRR! I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS FOR FUCKS SAKE..." Y/N screeched at him holding up the bag of onigiri. Osamu's eye's widened from the glorious amount of onigiri held up, throwing it at him like it was some type of drug transaction. His sparkling eyes soon darted down to the bag she threw at the boy.

 He dropped the volleyball and swiftly caught the bag and grabbed an onigiri, munching on it with pleasure like he hadn't eaten for days. Y/N offered one to Aran after slowing her heart rate down from all the running she did, he thankfully accepted it and the three  of them continued to walk. Forgetting about Atsumu...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Nah just kidding.

While all of this was happening, Atsumu ran into Suna who was hiding behind a bush filming the interaction while giggling to himself. After filming it, he posted it to his private story called "bad biddies 💅🏼😍😜". Him and Suna eventually caught up with them and walked to school, all 5 of them having an onigiri in hand.

 Him and Suna eventually caught up with them and walked to school, all 5 of them having an onigiri in hand

LET ME MARRY THIS MAN PLS- 
ARAN SUPREMACY

muah! have a good day luvs <3 - elaine