𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ➤ 𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦.

Osamu stood there in the middle of the hall staring at  Atsumu with Y/N in his arms, frantically running towards the nurse's office.

I wish she were in my arms too.

Osamu shook away the thought almost immediately.

She's just a friend. Right?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Your POV

I covered my blushing face with my hands while I was being carried in Atsumu's arms. The position I was in was literally so embarrassing. His hands were under my thighs and my arms were around his neck, I could feel his hair tickling my hands as I held on. Sure, I've been carried before, but not like this! I could feel pairs of eyes glaring into my soul like I was dead meat. My body shivered.

Were they staring at the big bruise on my nose or the fact that their beloved Atsumu Miya is carrying a girl in his arms?

Probably the latter.

Spreading my middle finger and ring finger apart, I glanced at the blonde setter. He was sweating and looking around frantically. His blonde hair bouncing up and down every step he took, his brown eyes glistened underneath the light above. I couldn't help but notice these smaller details up close.

God, who gave their family the right  to have twins who looked so damn fine? Don't tell them I said that, Atsumu's ego would definitely spin of out control more than I would like it to.

Atsumu was panting from running all the way from the gym to the nurse's office. Which was quite far apart. We were right in front of the nurse's office to which I've been there multiple times, accompanying the twins. Being a volleyball player seems pretty damn hard. I can't even begin to imagine the pain your arms would feel.

I think I just felt my arm go numb.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Pfft. You know I can walk right?" I told Atsumu who was still carrying me in his arms bridal style. Atsumu's eyes widened when he realized that he was indeed carrying me. He put me down and rubbed the back of his neck. My hands that were once around his neck were back at the side of my body.

"Sorry Y/N! I guess I just panicked in the moment! Sorry for touching you without your consent." The setter apologized nervously and looked in a different direction, not trying to meet my eyes with his. (consent is key bruh)

Is he embarrassed?

I've never seen his face so red before.

Fascinating...