𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘳.

??? POV

Y/N was a beautiful girl. She had a certain gleam in her eyes that would make my heart flutter. I saw her a year ago, walking along a path of flowers. She carefully picked up a pink rose and put it in her (h/c) locks. It was prepossessing. Alluring, a sight that I wish lasted a lifetime. At first glance I thought she wouldn't be the one to fill this empty void in my heart, but she did and that's all that matters. Everything about her is so perfect. I found myself staring at her from afar laughing and conversing with others. Oh how he makes my blood boil that Miya Osamu. Maybe if he was gone she'd look my way.

I must make her look my way, even if that means I have to go to extreme measures.

I must make her mine.

Your POV

I opened my locker to a dainty light blue sticky note with hearts all over it.

"I think you're really pretty.

                 Love, from your secret admirer."

Aw how cute. They must have been shy.

I smiled at the note, it made my day. I unsticked the note from the side of my locker and carefully resticked it into my binder to keep. It was the first time I've ever received a note like that. It made me feel warm on the inside. Like when you come back inside from a snow day and drink some hot chocolate made by your grandma. That kind of feeling.

After placing my binder back inside of my bag, the bell rang, signaling that the third period would start shortly. My third period was self study, meaning that I didn't have class and that all I had to do was complete or study any assignments. So I made my way towards the library sweetly smiling to myself about those five words.

As I opened up the door, I was greeted by students quietly studying.

I went to the corner of the library which was my favorite spot and set down my bag and pulled out some textbooks. Lately I've been busy so I haven't had much time to study, but at least today I had a self study period so I could catch up. I opened up my textbooks and dictionary and started to skim through the tiny print. I decided I needed to look up some vocabulary words so I started off with that.

My eyes quickly scanned the words in the dictionary and stopped when a specific word caught my eye.

ser·en·dip·i·ty

/ˌserənˈdipədē/

noun

1. the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

It was quite a beautiful word.

"Serendipity. The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way." I softly said out loud before I closed the book of definitions. That word itself felt and sounded rather pleasing to me.

Before I opened my other books, my eyelids started to feel heavy and I began to fall asleep.

A little bit of sleep won't hurt.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was terrifying.

I ran through the school looking for the twins and Suna and Aran but they were nowhere to be seen. I peeked through classrooms, closets, bathrooms, but they weren't there. I was being chased by a stalker. He followed me from the library. 

"HELP!" I yelled out. No response.

As I ran he began to speed up his pace. I looked behind my shoulder to see if he was still there and he was gone.

I turned my head around to see him in front of me.

He grabbed my shoulders and gagged me. He threw me over his shoulders and then my vision went blurry.

When I woke up I was sitting on a chair handcuffed and duct tape covered my mouth. I inspected my surroundings. There were four beams that held up the room, to which I was being chained around one of them. On the table, a knife sat in the middle and a glass of water, which seemed to be tampered with. I knew I was being held in a basement when I noticed a whole bunch of wires and plugs on the concrete floor. The floor was stained with blood from something unknown. I knew it wasn't my blood but who was it?

I was kidnapped.

I tried moving my body but it wouldn't respond to me. Then I tried getting up, but then I saw it. My ankles were broken.

It was dead quiet until I heard someone's footsteps.

What is going to happen to me?

rip y/n ig

rip y/n ig.

1.5K WOAH THANK YOU GUYS MUAH

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

drink water and stay hydrated. i love you so much. <3- elaine