𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ➤ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

"Hey guys!" Y/N called out to the 3 other boys in the gym. They looked at her, their eyes met with her puffy eyes and red nose. Her red face glistened underneath the gym lights. It was too concerning for them. Atsumu could feel a burning sensation when looking at the pair, he clenched his fists in anger.

He was prepared for the worst case scenario.

"Oi Samu what happened with Y/Nie? I swear if you broke her heart..." The setter glared at his taken aback twin. Osamu still kept calm and composed, despite being accused of something which he didn't do. Afterall, it's not like Y/N or him to be honest had any romantic feelings for each other anyways, and even if he did, he would never make her cry.

Broke my heart? Well, I mean I was just stabbed- not actually. But it felt real! Might as well have been my heart...

"Nothing like that happened Tsumu." Osamu casually replied, walking over to the bench to put down his gym bag with Y/N behind him. A puzzled look covered her face, to which they all knew well.

"Then why is your shirt wet?" Atsumu asked, still not buying his brother's response. It was really fishy to him.

"She had a bad dream." Osamu said to his brother. He rolled his eyes and took out his gym clothes.

"You sure?" The blonde haired twin poked.

"Yes. She doesn't even like me like that anyways." Osamu looked upwards to take off his wet shirt and change into their practice gear.

Atsumu pursed his lips. "Okay. Fine."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Oi Samu." Atsumu pestered his twin. They were watching some volleyball matches on the TV in their room, like they did every other day.

Chewing on some chips they had gotten the day prior, "What?" Osamu replied rather annoyedly. He reached back into the bag and scooped some chips into his opened mouth.

"Do you like Y/N?" Atsumu took the TV remote and turned it off. He faced towards his gray haired brother out of curiosity. He stared at him with eyes of anticipation.

"No. Why would I? We're just good friends." Osamu's eyes dulled. Was his answer a lie? Did he secretly know already? Or was it that he didn't want to accept this reality of a one sided love?

"Oh okay... So if I asked her out would you like that?" The setter smirked, side eyeing his taken aback brother.

"NO-" Osamu jumped up from the couch, spilling the chips everywhere. He placed his hands down on the coffee table in front of them. Anger washed over him. He was mad. Furious. Raged.

Atsumu grinned in victory."See." His task was completed. Next is to get Y/N to realize her feelings. It was quite draining, really. Imagine spending maybe what? 12 years together. IT'S BEEN FUCKING YEARS. And they still haven't realized anything actually. Until today, his food loving brother finally found another love. Atsumu felt like a proud mother. Wait mother? Huh? I meant brother! Yes. Proud brother!

The setter felt rather pleased with himself, a slight glow radiated from his face.

"Nah no way, I couldn't possibly like her like that. That's crazy." At this point in time, Osamu's brain wasn't able to fully grasp the situation. He was currently going through the stage of denial.

"Do you want to hold hands with her? Kiss her? Call her yours?" The blonde twin questioned him. Atsumu thought to himself, maybe his brother was actually stupid. Maybe he just was confused or blind to his feelings towards their friend. Or maybe, just maybe, Osamu was simply just denying all romantic feelings for her.

"Yes-... Holy shit. I like Y/N?" His eyes grew wide. His realization to his feelings felt so surreal to him, it was a weird feeling. It's like he saw things in a different light now. The feeling of love. Romance. Passion. Desire.

"Damn. I never knew you were this dense Samu, it's embarrassing. Really." Atsumu said, flipping his hair back. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote to turn the volleyball match back on smiling widely on his triumphed victory.

AHHH! Sorry for not updating! Lately I've had no motivation to write, or do anything in fact

AHHH! Sorry for not updating! Lately I've had no motivation to write, or do anything in fact. My mental health is really fucked up LMAO. I'll try to update, but less frequently. Sorry about that luvs!

Also-

Thank you for over 3.5k! It really means a lot me. When I first wrote this fanfic, I never would have thought to actually get views. I used Wattpad as some sort of escape from everything besides video games. But truly from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

remember to drink some water today and have a meal. you got this! i love you <3 - elaine