𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ➤ 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

The four boys decided to have a sleepover at her house that night since it was already late and they didn't want Y/N to be alone.

"SHHH be quiet!"

"You're going to wake him up!"

"Guys..."

"Hehe. This is payback Suna..."

"For all the times you filmed me having a breakdown, then going to the store to buy ice cream. Then binge watching the Winx series and arguing with me that Techna wasn't the best one. Then me violently shaking and crying when Bloom and Sky finally get together. AND THIS BITCH HAS THE AUDACITY TO POST IT ON HIS INSTAGRAM FEED. LIKE BRUH-"

"Calm down jamal don't pull out the nine-"

"Atsumu... Baby... Please stop yelling, you're going to wake him up."

Atsumu said while wiping off his hands. "Eh it's whatever. We're already done with the prank anyways. It's good that we disposed of him."

"SHIT! ATSUMU DON'T PULL A MF SANGWOO ON US!" Y/N hid behind her hands and ran back towards the car through the forest.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The present time was 8am and Suna finally woke up, clutching the sides of his sleeping bag that was in the middle of the lake. The other four who were awake were laughing at each other as Suna analyzed his surroundings with frightened eyes. Like a puppy without his mother for the first time.

Suna tried getting up but then lost his balance and fell in the water. "WHAT THE- AHHHH!" His arms were flailing while he desperately tried to keep his head a float. Y/N was laughing her actual ass off.

"HAHAHAHAH THAT DUMB BITCH! LOOK AT HIM DROWNING!" Y/N laughed between each word she spoke. She was on snapchat filming this for her private story. Oh how the turn tables turned.

As Suna was swimming towards the shore he was creating a plan in his mind on how to end their lives. "These little bitches... Once I release all of the footage of them... Their reputations... Poof! Gone! Heheheheh..." Suna was laughing out loud like Light Yagami. Osamu, who noticed his laughter, instantly booked it.

Looking back at the three who were filming still, oblivious to the situation he yelled back at them. "GOODBYE GUYS GOODLUCK WITH YOUR HEART ATTACKS! I DON'T WANT TO MF DIE RIGHT NOW!"

The three soon followed after him.

"RUN RUN RUN RUN! MOVE LEGS GOD DAMN IT!" Y/N cursed to herself.

Looking back at Aran Y/N yelled in a british accent. "ARAN BABY RUN! LOVE RUN!"

"Come back here guys... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Suna started to slowly approach them. He shook his head to help his wet hair dry quicker because he looked like a hentai protagonist.

But that's besides the point.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"GET. IN. THE. CAR. NOW." Osamu got in the driver's seat and started the car up, while they piled in heavily breathing, letting out a breath that they didn't know they were holding. Before they could lock the door, Suna grabbed Atsumu and yanked the bitch out of the car that was already moving. Osamu looked out of the rearview mirror to see his brother being held hostage.

"HELP! PLEASE-" Atsumu pleaded towards his twin brother and the other two. Y/N sat there astonished while Aran was trying not to cry for Atsumu.

Bouncing on her seat while clapping her hands Y/N shouted out of the window. "COOL! I WANNA DO THAT! PULL ME OUT OF A MOVING VEHICLE TOO!" Aran shot a glare towards the hysterical girl.

"Miss girl if you don't-'' Aran put his and hers seat seatbelts on when noticing that they didn't have it on. "Safety first Y/N. We can't have you jumping out of a moving vehicle okay? Especially now that we are on the highway. And you have a bruised nose, I don't want you to get anymore hurt than you already have." He tried to persuade the girl by calming her down while shaking his head slowly.

"Ugh. Okay fine. Maybe next time?" She pouted and closed the window.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

MEANWHILE-

"WHAT THE FUCK SUNA? WHY ME? WHY NOT Y/N OR ARAN?"

"Heheheh. It's punishment time..." Suna replied in a creepy tone. Atsumu could swear that he saw his eyes turn red for a moment, symbolizing the bloodlust that surrounded them like an invisible cloud. Atsumu had to make a choice. Run or stay. Shitttt he was out of there faster than my grades dropping.

"RIGHT FOOT LEFT FOOT DON'T FAIL ME RIGHT NOW!" He ran towards the highway, following the red car that the others were driving in.

"COME BACK HERE PRETTY BOY WE AREN'T FINISHED." Suna ran at him (Sister Krone style). 

i have no idea what even happened in this chapter um

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i love you okay? - elaine <3