1

Toni POV:
i was walking into school with a smile on my face while thinking about last night. i was with cheryl and we told each other we liked each other.

once i saw her at my locker i yelled her name and ran to her. she looked at me and smiled. we hugged and i said "i missed you." "i missed you too bub" cheryl said. the bell rang and we went our separate ways.

the thing about us is we've been friends for a long long time so telling her i liked her made us a little bit awkward. we each have never been in any relationships so we didn't know how to.
but i promised myself that i would never lose her. i knew her and i were meant for eachother so i will never go back to being just friends. as i was thinking about her i got a text.

Cherbear 🤩👑🥰: hey tones, do you want to come over after school today? it's friday so you can sleepover :)
Me: of course baby. i would love nothing more. is your mom going to be home?
Cherbear 🤩👑🥰: nope! that's why i'm offering my house 😭
Me: well i can't wait to be alone with you ;)

i guess i was smiling at my phone for too long cause the teacher took my phone. i rolled my eyes while she walked away with it.

————————————————————————
Cheryl POV:
i just finished texting toni about our plans tonight. i was so excited toni was going to come over. i love her a lot but it is way too soon to tell her. tonight i was planning on making her dinner and then we can watch a movie. unless other things happen 😏

i just left school and as i was walking i got a tap on my shoulder i looked and it was archie. i rolled my eyes and kept walking away from him. he caught up and made me stop. "what do you want!" i said angrily. "you know what i want" he said as he put his hands on my waist. i pushed him away as i said "stay away from me" i ran out the door to make sure he doesn't catch up.

i got home and already saw toni's motorcycle in my driveway. i smiled and parked next to it. i ran up to the door and ran inside looking around for her. i couldn't find her anywhere. i finally thought of my room duhhh. i ran upstairs and into my room to find her on her phone. i smiled and walked to where she was sitting and sat on her lap. "what are you up to?" "just playing a game, what's wrong?" i never know how but she can always sense when i'm upset. "archie talked to me again today" i told her. "aw baby i'm sorry, i was meeting with jughead and betty i wish i was there to help you" toni said.

"it's okay tones. i handled it." i said as i smiled. i looked down at her lips. i want to kiss her so bad. we haven't kissed since she saved me from the sisters of quiet mercy. i'm just going to go for it. i started leaning in and so did toni. i pecked her lips and pulled back. she still had her eyes closed and grabbed my cheek and pulled me back in.

we both started getting into the kiss. i pulled away turned around and straddled her lap. she put her hands on my thighs while i put mine on her shoulders. the kiss got heated again. i was so into it i didn't realize i started grinding on her. she pulled back and said "we should stop."

i didn't know how to react to that so i got off of her and sat farther away. she got up and sat next to me and said "i didn't mean it in a bad way baby. i just want to wait until you were ready." "i know i just was so in the mood i forgot about you know."  "me too" toni said as she started laughing.

————————————————————————
Toni POV:
cher and i were kissing and i hand my hands running up her thighs. my hands ended up on her hips. she started grinding and i started getting hard so i pulled away and told her "we should stop." i think that upset her cause she got up and walked away from me. "i didn't mean it in a bad way baby. i just want to wait until your ready." "i know i was just so in the mood i forgot about you know" she said. "me too" i laughed.

"i have to use the bathroom." i said getting up. i was trying to hid my boner from cheryl as i walked into the bathroom. i started to pump myself trying to get it to go down faster. as i was doing that i started to grunt. "are you okay tones?" i heard Cheryl say on the other side of the door. "yeah i'm o-okay." i kept going, but it wasn't helping i needed more so i pulled out my phone and looked up cheryl's instagram. i was looking at some of the pictures and it was helping but i still needed more. just as i was getting closer cheryl walked in.

"what are you doing?" i turned away looking embarrassed. she walked behind me and turned me around to look at her. i was still holding my thing to hide it. she knelt to the ground getting her head closer to my area and took my hands away. it was hard all over again. she smiled and started pumping it with her hands. she put her mouth on it and my head fell back. it felt so good. "yes baby keep going" i moaned. i put my hands in her hair to pull it back. "i'm close" i told her and she went faster. "CHERYL! on my god!" i yelled as i came in her mouth.

cheryl stood up and kissed me with tongue right away. i moaned at the taste. "mmm thank you baby" i said. "of course baby but you might have to help me out too." cheryl said.