6

someone wanted a part 3 from 3 and 4 so here it is.
don't forget to leave suggestions please. or if i should make this a whole story? put the other 2 chapters into a separate book lmk.
————————————————————————
cheryl POV:
i woke up and saw toni still cuddled up to my chest. i smiled and kissed the top of her head. i shook her awake. "what!!" she said angrily. "get up i miss you." she sat up and kissed me. "better?" "not yet." i kissed her again. "okay now i'm good. let's go get ready." we both got up and when i stood up toni wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "you are so cute." i said to her. i carried her into the bathroom and sat her on the counter. "i have to shower baby." i told her. "okay i'll stay here" she said and smirked. "no funny business?" "no funny business." she nodded. i started to get undressed and now i was in just my boxers. "i'm going to turn around now" i said. i didn't want her to see me like this. "okay baby." i took off my boxers and got into the shower. "baby can you put on some music?" "yeah sure." she put on my favorite playlist. 'i lost a friend' by finneas came on (one off my favorite songs) and she started singing to it.

i lost a friend
like keys in a sofa
like a wallet in a backseat
like ice in a summer heat

she sang word for word. "you like this song?" i asked. "yeah a lot actually." she said. "me too"

————————————————————————
toni POV:
i love cheryl. i love her so much. i want to tell her but we haven't been together that long so i don't know what she'll say. i am way too shy to say it first. but i really do love her.

"cher can we go shopping?" "yeah of course, want to go right now?" "yeah." i said shyly. "don't be shy baby it's just me" "i know i just i get kinda nervous around you i guess." "why?" she asked as she got up to hug me. i guess she felt bad that i get nervous. "i just have liked you for so long and now your mine. i just need to get used to it. i will soon hun. now let's go shopping."
————————————————————————
cheryl POV:
we just got to the mall and i think toni got nervous for some reason because she walked closer to me and put her arm around mine. "you okay baby?" "yeah it's just that guy is my ex." she said looking at a guy in the food court. "oh okay, here hold my hand." she took my hand and i kissed her head. she smiled up at me. i love her smile. i love her. i know cliche, we just started dating and now i'm in love but hey when you know you know.

we went to a couple stores and i got some things for toni that she wanted. like some new clothes and things she thought i would like. "almost done?" i asked as i walked behind her and hugged her from behind as she was looking at some shoes. "yeah i just want to see if they have my size." she looked at me and i know that look. she wants me to ask cause she is too scared. i let go of her and grabbed the shoe from her hand. "excuse me? do you have size 6 in these?" i asked a worker. "let me go check." he came back a bit later and gave me the shoes. "will these fit you?" he asked looking at my feet. "oh these are for her." i said and looked at toni who took the boxes and put the shoes on. "good?" "yeah they are nice." "want them?" "i think i might get them." we rung up and toni bought these instead of me. "ready to go back to your place?" "yeah, by the way my mom called yesterday and said she won't be home until 2 weeks from now so can you stay? i get scared when i'm alone." she said with begging eyes. "of course cutie." i smiled at her.
————————————————————————
so i NEED ideas. i have a few ideas for this story but i will need other ones for the other one shots. let me know if i should make this into a separate book or not. SEND ME IDEAS PLEASE! comment if you enjoyed :)