4

part 2 :))
guys please comment i want to know if people are enjoying these or not!
i don't know if there will be smut honestly, i don't enjoy writing it so fluff it is sorryyyyy
————————————————————————
Toni POV:
cheryl was driving us to my house since we will be alone, i know i told her that we would do stuff but i was thinking and i am going to tell her i'm not ready because i don't think i am ready for that yet. just when i was done thinking about how i'm going to tell her we arrived at my house. she got out first and came and opened my door for me. she grabbed my hand and i walked us to the door and opened it with my keys. right when we got inside cheryl grabbed my hips and pushed me against the door and started kissing me. she tried to deepen the kiss but i wouldn't let her because i wanted to talk to her. "what's wrong baby?" she asked me looking into my eyes. "we should talk."

i said as i grabbed her hand and took her to the couch in the living room. "oh no did i do something? do you not like me?" she asked frantically. "no no no cher baby it's just i don't think i'm ready for sex yet. i want to take things slower with you because this is relationship means so much to me. baby i will never break up with you, i just want to wait if that's okay." i said. "yeah of course tones, i respect your wishes. how about i cook us dinner and we can watch a movie or pick a show?" she asked smiling. "sounds great, thank you for understanding." i told her leaning in for a peck. i kissed her and she put her forehead against mine and right when i thought she was gong to kiss me again she asked "what do you want for dinner?" and pulled away laughing cause she saw the mad expression on my face. "i don't care, what ever you think you make the best." "spaghetti it is!"

cheryl has been in the kitchen for a while without saying anything so i go in to check on her and she is searching everywhere frantically for something. i look at the stove and see nothing even started. so i'm assuming she's looking for a pot. so i go to the cabinet where they are without telling her i'm in here and grab the one for pasta, and as i'm about to turn around to give it to her i feel arms wrap around my waist from behind and a voice say "i was going to look there next." she said before leaving a kiss on my neck. "sure you were cher." i said laughing. she let go and went to put water in the pot to boil it. i sat down on the counter near the stove. cheryl stepped in between my legs and hugged me. she put her face in my neck and stood there for a long time. i was really enjoying it, until i looked over cause it was getting warmer and saw the water boiling. i tapped cheryl to see if she was even awake, i didn't realize how long we were like that for. she got out from my legs and put the pasta in and started stirring. i was watching her, she looked so good right now with the sunset lighting coming in through the window so i took a picture and smiled at it and put it as my new lock screen. after staring at her for awhile there was a noise that brought me out of the trance, it was cheryls timer for the noodles. so i unlocked her phone and turned it off. "finally, they took forever to cook my goodness." she drained them and put them in a bowl and put sauce and gave it to me. we sat at the table and ate and talked about random stuff.
————————————————————————
cheryl POV:
we finished dinner and now we were in toni's bed watching greys anatomy (that's my favorite show btw, me, the writer) we were watching a boring episode so i cuddled into her more and started kissing her neck, trying to and trying not to leave marks. she told me not to so i didn't want to but i want people to know she's mine so i left some. once i left a couple i lifted my head up and looked at her face and she was staring at me very angrily. "i told you no marks baby." "i know but i want people to know your mine now, plus you weren't complaining." i smirked. she always gives in when i smirk.

i started leaning in and so did she until our lips met in a passionate kiss. she laid me down on the bed and straddled my lap. i sat up so we were level and our my hands on her waist. the kiss was getting deeper so i moved my hands down to her butt and squeezed it. she moaned and rolled her hips. i moaned at that point cause she was making me hard...again. "we should stop." i said against her neck. "yeah we should" she said before grabbing my neck and pulling me to kiss her lips again. we kept kissing for a while until my hands made there way under her shirt. i was moving them up and right before i got to her chest she pulled away "okay now we should stop." she said laughing. "sorry i got carried away, i got excited" i said looking down at my now hard area. she looked at it then at me. "sorry." she said nervously. "it's alright it will go down. but it's getting late so i should probably go soon." "or you could stay?" "alright looks like i'm staying, i'm going to go to the bathroom. she started laughing while i was walking into the bathroom. "what's so funny?" "i know what your about to do." i blushed and closed the door. i never masturbate, i find it weird i guess and i'm ashamed of the way i am so i prefer not to do anything about it. so i just think of gross things and it helps to calm it down. after thinking about gross stuff for a minute it started going down so i peed and went back out to toni. she was on her phone on the bed. i walked over to her and took her phone and saw what she was doing. i wasn't nervous i was just curious. she was on instagram like always. i leaned in to kiss her. i pecked her lips and gave her her phone back.

i went to the other side of the bed and laid down and right when i laid down toni came over to me and put her head on my chest and snuggled into me. i put my arm around her and we went to sleep.
————————————————————————
so i'm sorry again for no smut. i've been reading on this app for awhile now and i liked reading it i guess but writing it is kind of uncomfortable. anyways, so from now on i think i'll only write fluff and cute stuff when i get ideas or inspo.

comment ideas if you have any :)