7

sorry for the break i've been going through shit
but i'm back i think.
so this one is a request so yeah
————————————————————————
Cheryl POV:
i woke up from getting a phone call. i look at who it is and it's toni! now just to let you know toni and i are into eachother but we aren't together together... yet. i hope to ask her today actually.
Toni: hey cutie
Cheryl: hiiiiii
Toni: so what time are we supposed to hang?
cheryl: well i was thinking 11? but anytime works if you want to come over earlier?
Toni: okay, i see. uhhh i guess i'll be over soon.
Cheryl: wait really?
Toni: yeah, more time with you duhhhh
Cheryl: awwwww toniiiii
Toni: stopppp okay i'll see you soon princess
Cheryl: okayyyy byeeeee

oh my gosh she is coming now. i have to set every thing up. i go downstairs and get the living room ready. i told her we were just hanging out but i'm going ask her to be my girlfriend. i'm getting super excited. she doesn't live that far but still a decent drive so i have some time. i sat down on the couch after lighting a few candles and just making the room look nice. but right as i sat down the door bell rings. i was not expecting toni this soon so i looked through the peep hole and it's.....
————————————————————————
Toni POV:
i've been up for awhile so once it hit 9 i thought i'd just call cheryl to see if she'll let me come over earlier.
after call from earlier in story
she said i can come over whenever so i decided to leave soon. i can't wait to see her. i want to ask her to be my girlfriend really bad. i think i'm going to today.
on my way to Cheryls house i pick up some flowers just because i want to see her smile.
i pull up to Cheryls house to see some girl at her door. but i guess Cheryl isn't answering cause the girl looks confused. i go up to the door and look at the girl and say
"who are you"
"heather, and you?"
oh my god it's heather. like cheryls ex heather.
"uh i'm toni, is cheryl home?"
"i don't know i've been here for like 5ish minutes and haven't heard anything."
i knocked on the door incase she just was avoiding heather, i would too. right after i knocked the door opened and cheryl grabbed my arm and pulled me inside and slammed the door and locked it.
"heather's here" i said
"i know, i didn't know she was coming here i swear i didn't call her i-"
i kissed her to make her stop. we aren't together but yet we kiss sometimes.
"it's okay cher i believe you. do you want me to get her to leave? or do you want to talk to her first?"
"i don't know. i guess i'll see what she wants? but you come with me. we will talk outside that way she can't hurt me with anything." cheryl said and looked down looking sad. i knew heather hurt her but i didn't know it got physical.
i hugged her tightly.
"it's okay cher i'm here. i'm never going to hurt you. i love you." i said it. i can't believe i said that. i let go and look down because i didn't know if she'd like if i said it.
she grabbed my chin and made me look at her.
"i love you too tones." she smiled at me.
i kissed her.
"okay let's get heather out of this town so we can be together...alone"
————————————————————————
Cheryl POV:
i opened the door and saw heather seated on the steps. once she heard the door she turned and looked at me. she got up and walked towards me. i looked to toni and gave her a look. she stepped in front of me so heather couldn't touch me.
"uh no. leave." toni said. and i giggled
"cher, you know you want me baby."
"don't call me that" i said as i put my arm around toni and moved her over so i could be face to face with heather.
"i can call my girlfriend whatever i want"
"she's not your girlfriend!" toni yelled.
"oh yeah? well we never broke up so she is still mine!"
"we did break up when you decided to leave the whole town and not tell anyone! that's when we were down!"
"i left because of your mother, i never wanted to break up with you."
"well i did, you hurt me heather, too many times." i broke down. i was so mad that i cried.
toni hugged me and whispered "it's okay baby"
"just leave heather nobody wants you here."
"okay i'll go, if that's what you want cher. all i want is for you to be happy."
she left. again. i can't believe she had the nerve to come back here.
"i hate her." i said.
"me too"
i sat on the couch and hugged a pillow close to my chest. but i felt the pillow being pulled away from me and i looked up and saw toni smiling. i let go and toni sat on my lap and hugged me really tight.
"i love you. i don't like seeing you upset baby. i'm sorry she came back. but i will make sure you never have to speak to her or see her ever again."
"thank you toni. i love you."
"let's go upstairs and take a nap?"
"okay"
we went upstairs and passed out on my bed right away.
————————————————————————
i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted lol. i'm really just sad recently so i can't really make anything happy. sorry.