3

cheryl intersex, and top
they are not officially dating but they have a thing. toni is nerdy. i love this dynamic. no smut this chapter but next one will be a part 2 and will have it.

should i do descriptions on my stories? lmk

————————————————————————
cheryl POV:
i woke up from my twin brother yelling at me "get up stupid, we're going to be late." "i'm up i'm up chill man" i yelled back. i got super excited and jumped out of bed because today i'm going to ask toni to be my girlfriend. i was planning a big surprise to show her after school. i planned a picnic by sweet water and that's where i'll ask, then we'll go back to thistle house (penelope is nice and wants cher to date toni) (clifford is dead but not from killing himself, died when the kids were young) where we will watch her favorite movie, only if she says yes to being my girlfriend that is. i know she'll say yes but part of me is doubtful.

i went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. i got out and blow dried my hair. i don't wear makeup but i put on a little mascara to look a little bit better. i got dressed in an open flannel shirt with just a black t-shirt underneath and black jeans and of course vans. i looked at myself in the mirror and saw the picture of toni hanging up on the mirror and smiled because after tonight she will be my girlfriend officially. i took a deep breath and left my room and ran down the stairs. i grabbed a granola bar for the road and ran outside where jason was waiting for me in his car. we decided riding to school together was better than apart for some reason. gives us more time together i guess.

once we got to school i saw toni at her locker with her head down. was she upset about something? i asked myself. i don't like seeing her unhappy so i went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "hey cutie" i said as i kissed her cheek. she blushed and smiled at me. i smiled back and she hugged me really tight. i hugged back and asked "what's wrong baby?" "i'm just not having the best start to my day." "aww i'm sorry hun, well i have a surprise for you after school today." i told her as i smiled. "can't wait. should i catch a ride home with you then?" "yeah i can bring you home to my house." "i'm so excited, what's the surp-" the bell rang interrupting her. "you'll see. let's get to class" we walked down the hall with my arm around her shoulder keeping her close. she never feels safe in the halls because people used to mess with her and bully her. but since she became friends with me people stopped but i like to make sure she knows she's safe so i walk her everywhere. i got to her class and kissed her cheek and said "see you later beautiful." she turned away with a smile and walked into the classroom. i ran to mine cause i was going to be late.

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL
————————————————————————
Toni POV:
i was on my way outside to go to cheryls car when she walked up behind me and put her arm around me, i like when she does that it makes me feel safe. "how was your day beautiful?" she asked me. "it could've been better, but you with me right now makes it better." i said looking up at here with a smile. i took her arm from around me and held her hand, we've never done that before. i hope she doesn't mind. she didn't seem to mind because she squeezed my hand.

SKIP THE DRIVE. ITS BORING

we just got to her house and we went up to her room because she said i should change into something warmer. i have a drawer of clothes here from when i would sleepover all the time. we used to be just best friends until we confessed we liked eachother so then we chilled with the sleepovers incase something happened. so i went to my drawer and grabbed leggings and one of her hoodies. i changed in the bathroom and when i walked out she started staring at me. "what?" i asked blushing. "you are so beautiful toni" she said. "you are too cher." i told her. "okay we should go before it's too late.

she drove us far from her house and 10 minutes in i started freaking out cause i didn't recognize where we were. i guess she sensed it cause she grabbed my hand and held it until we got to sweet water. i as a blanket and a basket on the ground and looked at her. "is this the surprise?" i asked excitedly. "yep." she said and smiled. she got out and opened my door for me. "thank you cher." she took my hand and led me to the blanket and she sat down and helped me sit down right next to her.

"so i brought you here so we could talk and make sure we'd be alone to talk about it." "okay, what's up?" "well as you know i like you, a lot! and i was going to ask if you'd like to be my girlfriend? i thought about asking in an extravagant way but then i thought this would be great too." i didn't say anything i just kissed her really hard. she pulled away and asked "is that a yes?" "it's a hell yes babyyy!" she kissed me again and pulled me into her lap. we got really into it and i started to grind on her. she grunted so i pulled away. "something wrong?" i asked whispering in my ear. she shivered and said "yeah no i'm fine it's just uh i uh got hard." she said and blushed and looked down. i put a finger under her chin and lifted it up to look me in the eyes. i looked at her and said "do you want me to do something about it?" she just stared at me and nodded. she got up and pulled me up with her. she tugged my arm and took us to the car. she pushed me against the front of the car and lifted me up to sit on the hood and she stood between my legs. she put her hands on my thighs running them up higher and higher. i moaned in her ear. "you want to go to my house?" she whispered in my ear before kissing my neck leaving marks. i couldn't answer cause it felt too good. but when she stopped and looked at me i nodded aggressively. she got out from between my legs and took my hand helping me down. "wait will your mom and brother be home?" "i don't know about my brother but my mom will be." "well we could go to my house, no one will be home all weekend which will give us a lot of you know..." i started running my hands down her stomach. "...freedom to do whatever we want, wherever we want." "hell yeah let's go!" she said and we got in the car really fast and sped to my house.