Chapter 15

I'm sorry
'Cause I'm late
You can hate me all you want
But I know you all are great
So don't haunt me to my grave
You all may be feeling betrayed
So, now I will be your slave
and try to update
Please spare me this once
'Cause I can relate to your pain
I will never ever write this kind of stuff
'Cause I know this poem sucks
👀
👅
__________________________________________

I'm sorry'Cause I'm lateYou can hate me all you wantBut I know you all are greatSo don't haunt me to my graveYou all may be feeling betrayedSo, now I will be your slaveand try to updatePlease spare me this once'Cause I can relate to your painI wil...

No one's POV:

"Okay! So, we will leave now. We will directly go to the hospital in evening" Seokjin said to Bogum.

The teenager volunteered to accompany Minho to the hospital and help him there with Taehyung and other stuff as everyone else will be busy at work.

It was day after the incident, nobody wanted to go to work. They all wished to be with Taehyung but it was not possible.

They just can't leave the company like that when the company have just lost a very important deal.

What will employees think when suddenly the CEO, COO, CMO and Chairman are absent?
_

People were still not allowed in Taehyung's room and the doctor will only update about Taehyung in afternoon.

So, Minho and Bogum were just sitting and talking about random stuff.

Seokjin was not able to focus on work and Jimin, he just wanted to get over with the day.

Jungkook was just sitting and still thinking about the conversation, he had with Jimin the previous day.

Jungkook felt lost. He was desperately waiting for the test results; he isn't sure what he will do after the results are out.

That afternoon, the doctor informed that Taehyung is showing signs of recovery but they are still gonna keep him on ventilator support for the next three days.

It was six in the evening, Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook were done with their work and were on the way to the hospital.

The doctor updated them about the baby's condition and then they went home as visitors were not allowed in the baby's room.

The next morning arrived and it was Saturday, so no work. They all got ready for the day and departed for the hospital.

Jimin straightway went to collect the DNA reports without telling anyone. The other three went to the doctor's cabin.

The doctor told them that Taehyung is doing just fine, there is nothing to worry about and they will be able to meet him after two days.

Minho thanked the doctor and sighed in relief and looked at Seokjin with a smile, which the latter returned.

Seokjin then looked at Jungkook and enquired about Jimin's whereabouts, in reply Jungkook just shrugged.

Seokjin nodded in understanding. He then fished out his phone from his chinos and dialled Jimin's number.