Chapter 17

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

The time was somewhere between early evening and late afternoon. It was a warm winter day, the year was about to end.

Giggling sounds of children ran through the house as they popped bubbles floating in the air and played with balloons that were drifting aimlessly on the floor of the large hall.

Kids were blowing party blowers and were playing with each other while laughing and giggling.

The hall was adorned with white, grey, and black colored balloons and streamers which were hanging from the ceiling.

A banner was hung on the wall beside the table with 'Happy Birthday Taehyung' written on it.

There was another banner right below it. 'Welcome to Terrible Twos' was written on it. Jimin has forcefully put it to mock Jungkook because Taehyung will cause more troubles to Jungkook from now on.

Walls were decorated with different cutouts in the shape of animals.

There was a huge table in the corner which was covered with white table cover and a black tablecloth was laid out on it.

Cups filled with varieties of smoothies and beverages were kept on its left side. The right side was occupied by cutlery, snacks, and sweets.

On the center of the table, there was a huge strawberry cake covered with white frosting and chocolate was dripping from its sides. The white frosting was covered with candy beads sprinkles. Half chocolate-dipped strawberries were kept on its top.

A stack of unopened presents stood in the corner of the hall. The presents were wrapped in colored wrapping papers and a little bow was tied around each parcel.

The party was held at Minho's residence. A very few people were invited which included family and close friends of Jungkook and Minho.

Every person entering the party was forced to wear a party hat by Taehyung, even Jungkook was wearing one.

Light music was playing in the background. Everyone seems to be enjoying the party and they all were happy to meet Taehyung and welcome him to the family.

Taehyung was running and playing with kids who were there to attend his Birthday Party when Minho called him.

"Tae bear, come to Grandpa."

The baby came running to his grandfather's arms who picked him up swiftly from the ground into his arms.

"Baby, say hello to your Grandaunt" Minho asked him while pointing to a lady who seems to be in her late fifties.

The baby waved at her shyly and hid his face in the crook of his grandfather's neck 'cause he has never met so many new people in a day.

The lady cooed. "Oh, Minho! He is so so so cute. He is cuter than our Jungkookie. Give him to me" the lady said extending her arms.