The "booty call"

Okay so I glued my cap to scalp JUST IN CASE.   I'm heading over to his place right now, I'm so excited!

                          ~After the drive~

*TRUMPS POV*

I arrived the gates of his house and had to talk to security which was really annoying, like come on I'm tryna see my hoe. After talking to security he opened the gates, I drove in and had to drive like 5 more minutes *😒* I parked my car and started to get out when a thought hit me. "What if he can't take my dong?" I blushed at the thought, "I'll make him take it." I say out loud by mistake.

I close my car door and walk towards his front door, I see the door open and... it's his wife. "Oh hi Donald..." she says awkwardly, "hello Jill, where is joe?" As I finished my sentence I hear joe say "Hey Donald come on in!"

I blush hearing him, Jill walks pass me and hits my shoulder with hers. I give her a look and she glares at me, I cup my man tits showing her that I've got larger tits than her.

She scoffs at me and continues to walk to her car, I walk into the house and shut the door behind me. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I face the person...

Joe

Is

Touching

Me

.......

Perverted  thoughts filled my mind, I began to blush. "Hey donald, I was wondering if you wanted-" I cut him off with a kiss and..