Joe biden

🚨TW🚨 pigs, oranges, massage mention, minor thighs, alcohol mention.

I messaged Donald to come over, now I'm waiting for him to arrive. It feels like I've been waiting for an hour though it's been 5 minutes.

I hear Jill rushing downstairs with her bag, "where are you going?" I say as I smile. She responds with "I'm off to get a massage because I've been feeling pain in my back"

(idk how massages work bye 😭)

she says while rubbing her back, she walks towards me and gives me a peck on the cheek and heads for the door. We both hear a knock and i smiling knowing HES here. Jill opens the door and I hear them say hi and hello, I go over to check the time on my phone and realize it's at 10%. I charge it and hear the front door close with a click.

I go over and see Donald locking the door, I put my hand on his shoulder and start to say "Hey donald, I was wondering if you wanted-" before he cuts me off with a kiss. My eyes go wide open as his are shut, enjoying the moment. I push him away, I awkwardly say "let's go have a drink and watch some tik- youtube" *😅* he says sadly "oh, okay sure"

~2 hours later~

I feel dizzy, I know I can't drink because I can't really control it. I shut my eyes for what feels like one second then once I open them I'm in bed with NO clothes whatsoever and I rub my head because I'm having headaches from my hangover, I look over and assume Jill is next to me, but no it's Donald.

I check the time and it's 10 am. I have no idea how we got here, I see Donald start to wake up- I panic and pretend I'm still asleep, I lay down and shut my eyes tight. I hear a bit of squealing, like a pig, I feel Donald touch my thigh from under the covers.

He squeezed them and my eyes shoot open, I begin to blush, I feel the bed shaking a bit, he's jerking off while squeezing my thighs. I thought he was only into minors thighs. After a few minutes the bed slowly stops shaking. And I start to hear grunting,

I shut my eyes afraid of what will happen next. I feel Donald's hand leave my thigh, I hear him turn over, the bed shaking a little and I feel something hit my thigh, a liquid of some sort.

Donald

Really

Just

Came

On

My

Thigh..

=A/N= sorry it's a bit long chapter, hope you enjoyed, leave comments :). Have an amazing day/night/afternoon