Song learning with Impa~

(A/n: 300+ reads?! Celebration time! Woop woo! *throws kitty cat plushies everywhere* alright I'm gonna try to make this AWESOME! JUST LIKE PRUSSIA! (←hetalia fans will know what I mean)

-Zelda's point of view-

'The girl! It's her! The one in my dream. I believe she represented a goddess of some sort....' I turn looking at their confused faces.

     "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't properly introduce myself. I am princess Zelda."

       "Link." I herd the boy in green mumble.

        "(y.n), nice to meet you princess."

        "Oh, you must have been wondering what I was doing. I was spying on this man. See." I back away from the window and let them peek though.

       I see the boy, who goes by Link jump startled (←sp?)

      "Did he see you?" I ask.

     "Yeah, he did..." the girl (y.n) says.

      "Hehe don't worry he doesn't know what we're planning, yet!" I say with a smile.

    Just then I see Impa walk into the area.

     "So, you kids were the ones in princess Zelda's dream?"

      " from what Zelda says, i guess we are..." I hear (y.n) say.

     "My role in princess Zelda's dream was to teach you two the song of the royal family."

     I see Impa put her hand on her lips.

       "← ↑ → ← ↑ →"

    (Y.n) sang the lullaby and Link played it on a wooden ocarina.

      "Let me take you outside the castle, the guards will catch you and throw you out."

      "Oh, here take this Link!" I hand Link a letter to give to any guards that don't believe them.

       Link nods, and walks away with Impa and (y.n).