Pink Ghost Girl

Location: Unknown

In: 100 year old house

Problem: Ghost Hauntings

The house I grew up in was about 100 years old by the time my parents bought it. I lived there until I was 16. For as long as I can remember, I saw what I described as ‘a girl that was pink and see through.’ I always called her Pam. It’s been 10 years since I lived in that house and I still remember her vividly. My dad got a bit weirded out when I would talk about Pam and finally when I was 13, my mom put me in therapy because Pam was still something I brought up regularly. In order to stop my parents from thinking I was crazy, I just stopped talking about Pam completely and went on with life. That was until my parents decided to put the house up for sale when I was 16.
Just two weeks before moving into our new house, I was sleeping, but was woken up by Pam standing in my doorway and pointing into the bathroom that was directly across the hall. All Pam said was ‘look, my mom.’ And when I looked to see who she was pointing at, I saw a woman hanging by a cord from the light fixture in the bathroom.
I remember the woman looked as though she had been hanging there for a while, when all of a sudden the woman’s boot fell off and I abruptly woke up. I ran into my parents room to tell them what happened, and my mom looked at me disappointed because I was taking about Pam again after having kept quiet about her for years. I concluded that it was just a bad dream and went back to bed with no other incidences.
Until a few days later. I was once again asleep, and dreaming that I was woken up by crying coming from the bathroom across the hall. I got out of bed and walked over to see what was going on.
At that point, I saw the same woman that was hanging from the bathroom light fixture, sobbing and holding a very real little girl under the water in the bathtub. It was then that I realized that the little girl was the little pink see through girl I had seen my entire life. It was Pam. And she was not moving.
I immediately woke up and I was crying uncontrollably. I was 16 years old, and I ran into my parents room like a 5 year old, and jumped into bed with my mom (my dad was working at the time). I told my mom what had happened and my mom could see how upset I was and was trying to calm me down. At that same moment, the pink and transparent version of Pam walked through the door.
I looked at my mom and just whispered, ‘oh my god mom. She’s in here’ and I pulled the covers up to my neck and just looked at my mom terrified. My mom was speechless. At that point, Pam slowly walked up the side of the bed and began shoving me into my mom. I had never been touched by Pam before. I was screaming and crying and kept yelling ‘STOP TOUCHING ME!’
And all that my mom could reply was ‘I’m not touching you!’ As she was being pushed out of the other side of the bed. After what seemed like forever, Pam stopped and slowly walked out of the room. I cried myself to sleep, and my mom stayed awake to see what else would happen.
I never spent another night in that house. But, two weeks after we moved out completely, the house caught fire. The entire back side as well as the entire garage burnt. The official cause was ‘spontaneous combustion.’ The house that my family lived in for 25 years has since been bought and sold 8 times within 10 years. No one wants to stay in that house, and I really think that Pam is the reason why.

 No one wants to stay in that house, and I really think that Pam is the reason why

it was actually hella hard to find another story that was actually good and tbh I didn't even read this lmao but I will later

it was actually hella hard to find another story that was actually good and tbh I didn't even read this lmao but I will later. hope you enjoyed, I'd love to hear your thoughts on these stories, and I'll post an urban legend later.

𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖋𝖚𝖑

🥀