Siren Head (Related to the Long Horse Story)

Siren Head, who is sometimes called Lamp Head (occasionally written as Sirenhead or Siren-Head and Lamphead or Lamp-Head) and by many other names, is a hostile cryptid and urban legend created by the Canadian horror artist Trevor Henderson.[3][4]

It is a tall mysterious humanoid creature that is known for its odd appearance and the various sounds that emanate out of its head, which consists of a metallic pole with sirens attached to it.

Appearance

Almost all images of Siren Head are presented very similarly to each other, featuring Siren Head as a tall, thin, desiccated and dehydrated humanoid with mummified skin and dual sirens on its head. Henderson has confirmed that Siren Head's sirens have the ability of releasing various sounds out of them, such as conversations, white noises and extremely loud sounds which can damage hearing. Siren Head has been presented with differing objects on its head, depending on two known photographs.

In the first photo, more than two sirens are seen on Siren Head's head. While in the second photo, Siren Head's head is that of a street lamp, which gave Siren Head the nickname "Lamp Head." These two photographs verified two theories: Siren Head has the ability to change it's appearance, in order to fit in with the world, or that sub-species of Siren Head exist (which, as confirmed by Trevor, are now deceased). Interestingly enough, the only metallic piece of Siren Head are the sirens on its head. While its body is made out of organic veins, wizened old skin and wires, which are spiraled on it's torso and neck. Some theorize that the sirens aren't naturally appearing.

Trevor Henderson also goes on to explain that Siren Head might be packed up with a loose cassette tape and a tape recorder incorporated in its body. This may be the explanation of how Siren Head captures the sounds of its victims and the surrounding sounds which Siren Head replays as bait. On April 25th, 2020, Henderson released a statement on Twitter, which goes on to explain that Siren Head isn't a man-made creature and that Siren Head has the ability to imitate various human technology. Trevor Henderson also explained that Siren Head's appearance varies with each witness. Individuals see Siren Head slightly differently, although the anatomy is always generally similar, being a a thin and skeletal figure, with different types and numbers of heads. This explains the witness descriptions of multiple heads as well as the appearance of the so-called "Lamp Head".

Siren Head is a physical entity, but its anatomy and existence are terrifying and meaningless to us. Siren Head isn't a being of our reality, instead Siren Head is much different than us, as it is not limited by our laws of nature. Basically, Siren Head is a constantly changing manifestation, which almost always appears different in the victim’s view of Siren Head. The information changes all knowledge we have on Siren Head, which opens various theories about the creature.

It is not known how Siren Head came to have sirens in the distant past before actual sirens were invented. If the laws of our nature, time and space don’t apply to it, it is possible Siren Head may be a being of unlimited power, all knowing and able to move in any direction of the universe. However, these are all just speculations at the moment.

Trevor has recently revealed many more facts about Siren Head.[5] It is actually the static form of an unfathomable supernatural entity. Despite its lack of eyes, it can still see. It also has the ability to manipulate technology by playing sounds through other devices. It spends most of its time standing still, but it has the ability to move very fast.

Victims of Siren Head have apparently been found with their “eyes/ear drums/gums/sinuses burst and bleeding”, a description which matches the aftermath of a recent incident where the majority of a town was found killed in this fashion. Siren Head was never a person; people cannot be turned into an example of it. Weapons do not normally work on the entity. It has almost never been spotted in populated areas. Despite the teeth in its speakers, Siren Head does not eat, meaning that it may not actually be a predator in the traditional sense, though there is contradictory evidence in this regard.