"Hi You Can Call Me Deku"

A/N Hey guys the song posted above is called grow as we go and it will be mentioned in this chapter and many more so enjoy.
Deku POV
We got on the bus and I went right to the back and sat down. I plugged in my headphones and started listening to music while holding my sleeves down over my hands and looking out the window. I was listening to my favourite song called grow as we go by Ben Platt (witch is a real song and a good one you should listen to it) and in no time we arrived at the UA building.
I took out my headphones ,paused my music and got off the bus. I saw that girl I saved at the entrance exam-
"Hey! I think I know you" she said running over to me.
"Ahhhh! H-hey?" I said nervously.
"What's you name, I'm Ochaco Uraraka" she introduced.
"I'm Izuku Midoryia but you can call me Deku"
"Deku?" she looked confused "What do you mean?"
"Deku is a childhood nickname that Kachan used to make fun of me but I don't take it offensive"
"Kachan? Who's that?" She asked me and then...
"DEKU YOU BASTARRRRD!!!!!" This happened.
"Ahh, K-Kachan. H-Hi?!" I was nervous that he was gonna kill me.
"Oh!" She said "your Bakugo right?"
"Ya whatever Pink Cheeks"
"Hey I have a name ya know!!!" She yelled at him and then.... I saw..... Him?! I mean ya I'm pan but I didn't think my soulmate would be a boy!! I quickly put on my hood so he wouldn't see my hair,... if he didn't already.
I desired to go over and try to make small talk but then the bell rang for the students to go inside so I didn't get the chance to say hi or anything. His hair had the green colour of my hair at the tips and mine had the red and white colour of his hair. His eyes were two different colours, one was a kind of crystal grey and the other was an electric blue.
He also had a burn on his left eye. I found him kind of cute. Well.... he is my soulmate so why can't he see my hair. And than we got inside.
I was wowed by the sight of the inside of the building. It was so big and the door to class 1-A was right there. I went in and I saw that sonic looking guy at his desk.(Sorry I had to call tenya sonic I just had to I'm sorry 😐)
I sat down in my assigned seat and Kachan sat in front of me. He leaned back in his chair and put his feet on his desk. I took the fake smile that I had kept off my face because it hurt and was about to put back in my headphones until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was him.
"Hi, I'm Shouto Todoroki and you are?" He was so cute. Even cuter up close.
"I'm Izuku Midoryia but you can call me Deku" I introduced and he just stood there looking at the song I was about to listen to and he said...

"Hey I like that song too"

Hey guys hope you like it and sorry for the long chapter.

Word count 535