The sadness in her eyes

Deku POV
I walked out of class and down the hall to leave the school when I ran into Tsuyu. "Hey Midoryia- are you ok? -Kero-" she said with a concerned look on her face.
"Ya I'm fine thanks Tsuyu" I say trying to end the small talk but she stopped me.
"Come on Midoryia your face is stained with tears are you sure your ok?" She looked really worried so I gave in.
"Ok, fine we can talk about it but we can't do it aright at the door" I said pulling her out the door and around the corner to the side of the school.
"Now tell me, -Kero- what's wrong?" She said looking up at me and putting he hand near my red, white, and green hair. I saw the brown in her hair and remembered that Ochaco's hair was brown but shook it off. I started to tear up and hugged the anime Kermit in front of me. I cried into her shoulder while she rubbed my back for comfort. I stood up and steadied myself and said.
"Aizawa Sensi gave me news that my umm... my mom passed away" I said bawling my eyes out back into her shoulder.

Tsuyu POV
Midoryia was crying into my shoulder and he stood back up,
"Aizawa Sensi gave me new that my umm... my mom passed away" I could feel myself tear up and we were both crying into each others shoulders now.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA ClIfFhAnGeR i Am EvIl
Hope you enjoyed sorry for the short chapter and thanks to this child I have no spelling mistakes or grammar problems so imma just call her granary xXNo_ThanksXx
Author chan...

OUT!!!!!
Word count 284