He So Cute

Todoroki POV (Cuz I can)
I walk over to the kid with broccoli looking hair with..... Red and white?! How could he be my soulmate he's to cute?!?!?!
I walk over to him to introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Shouto Todoroki and you are"I said kind of nervous but didn't let it show
"I'm Izuku Midoryia but you can call Deku" he said and I looked at his phone and saw he was listening to my favourite song.
"Hey I like that song to" I said and then a caterpillar emerged from the ground.

Deku POV
He likes my favourite song wow that's cool. He's so cool. He's so cute. He suddenly looked to the front of the class so I looked too. I saw a yellow caterpillar emerge from its slumber and all I heard was Uraraka squeele at it. And then it stood up "w-w-WHAT IS THAT!!!!" It turned around as I said that and it made the whole class scream in fear as it got out of the yellow bag.
"Hello class, I am Shouta Aizawa, your home room teacher" he said and everyone but me and Uraraka calmed down. We looked at each other and mouthed the words 'Wait WHAT' at the same time.
"Everyone will introduce themselves during training and the person that comes in last will be expelled immediately" he said in a monotone voice. Everyone gasped at the same time and all I thought was 'I'm getting expelled'.

Hey fam author chan here just to say I will be making longer chapters soon and I will make this book at long as possible so ya I hope I'm good enough for y'all to read my fanfic to ya author chan....

OUT!!!
Word count 315