"Stay with me"

He had his arms around my torso and I flinched and termed around. He looked at my arms and his eyes widened at the sight of the bloody bandage.
"T-Todoroki I-it's not what you think!!" I said worried that he would avoid me for the rest of my life.
"Why do you do that to yourself, I always thought of you as the kind of guy that would be happy all the time." He looked into my eyes and back at the blood on my arms.
"I-I have to go to the bathroom" I tried to run but he just held me tighter in his arms not letting me move so I tried to kick and punch out of his grip but I failed.
"I'm coming with you." He said in his casual monotone voice. I blushed even darker then when he kissed me on the forehead.
"W-wha-"
"You can't stop me. I'm trying to protect you from whatever your going to do to yourself" he said to me loosening his grip and then I managed to get out and sprinted to the bathroom closing and locking the door right behind me. I started crying as he banged on the door yelling. It sounded like he was crying as well.
"MIDORYIA LET ME THE FUCK IN OR IM GOING TO BURN THE FUCKING DOOR DOWN!!!" He screamed right when I grabbed my razor. I looked at the door and just screamed.
"JUST LET ME DO IT OR THE VOICE WILL KILL ME!!!!!" I scream at him and he stops. I hear the sound of the doorknob.
"Please Midoryia. Stay with me" he says crying louder. Now I can hear him loud and clear "no fuck CUT YOURSELF GOD DAMNIT!!!!"
"I can wait." I say as I walk over to the door and unlock it. I open it and he's against the wall crying and sobbing. I walk up to him also crying and grabs my face and all I feel are his lips against mine. They were soft and warm. They weren't half hot half cold they were warm. I leaned into the kiss deepening it and then a pulled away blushing. We both had laugh attacks afterwords and the voice never hit me while we were laughing our asses off. And I was not faking it. I was actually happy and enjoying myself.
"Haaaaaa ok I'm out of breath haha" he said still laughing slightly. I almost passed out I felt so light headed. I tried to speak but it was just dry and cracky but I got it out of my mouth.
"My head hurts haha" I said holding my head still lying on the floor.
"It sounds like your throat hurts too" he said.
"Ya kinda but I'll be fine" I tried to sit up but just lied back down.
"I can't get up" I said.
"Here" he said picking me up bridal style. I held back my laughing cuz it would sting. I was a blushing mess though. I was cuz from my thoughts when I heard his beautiful voice.
"Where we headin?" He asked. I blushed.
"Umm I'm kinda tiered if it's ok can I go to bed sho?" I saw him blush at the nickname.
"Sure thing, I'm also kinda tired cuz of the laugh attack"

Todoroki POV
"Where we headin?" I asked as I picked him up.
"Um I'm kinda tiered if it's ok can I go to bed sho?" Wait WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME!!!!!????? I blushed at the nickname. I hope he didn't see me.
"Sure thing, I'm kinda tiered cuz of the laugh attack" I brought him into his room and noticed that there was only one bed. I was surprised there was no all might anywhere. And I mean ANYWHERE!!! His walls were blank with nothing on them except a.... wait...... A PANSEXUAL FLAG?!?!?! I stared at it blushing remembering that I kissed a pan and didn't realize. (Not that there's anything wrong with it cuz I'm pan myself)
"Sho arrre you ok?" The cinnamon roll asked. I looked away cuz I was blushing.
"Y-ya I'm fine."

Deku POV
He was looking at my pan flag. Wait... HE WAS LOOKING AT MY PAN FLAG?!?!?!
"Y-YoU WERENT SUPOSED TO SEE THA-!" I try to say as he kisses me again. I kiss back of course because he was my crush. I string my fingers through his hair that was green with a bit of red and a bit of white at the roots because we were so close. Then suddenly.... it's gone, the colour of his hair has been restored. It's no longer green. I guess that means he kissed his soulmate? I started playing with his hair again because it was soft and I felt him pick me up not letting go of the kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck. He pulled away to breath and just looked at the flag. Puts me down and goes over to his bag grabbing something folded and wrapped in a black cloth.
"What's that?" I asked confused ass he pulled out a folded rainbow and let it unfold. It was a gay flag. He looked me in the eyes.
"I support us"

Hi guys that took a while and again sorry for not uploading I had homework cuz school and stuff to ya hope you like the book sorry it it got sad and happy and had mood swings and stuff I was righting my emotions on the paper cuz I've been having mood swings cuz girl stuff and girls uk what I'm talking about. Hope u enjoyed this chapter hehe

-Author chan

Word count 959