What is Local 58?

Now, for those who are unaware of the strange programs shot out by Local 58 I'm going to try my best and explain to you the best I can of this.

Local 58 appears to be a seemingly late night TV station (Although it has appeared during the day time hours) earring in between the hours of 12:05-3:00 A.M. (However it was once seen at 4:00 A.M). Instead of playing regular TV shows/movies or adult cartoons like some stations do at night time, they play disturbing visuals and programs that are designed to hypnotize humans into believing the things they see on TV (Mainly what they program) is the truth and everything else in the world (Including human speech) are lies that will hurt them.

There is something however my friends and I have noticed about their programs that have stuck out to us, it always appears that two people are fighting for control over the station.. What do I mean? Well, sometimes it appears that all the station is just simply a news broadening service providing: local weather, TV shows/movies, and the occasional self-help guides but then it completely shifts gears by showing the same weather program but it then tells you there's a meteorological event that is unsafe for the naked eye to see. It tends to glitch constantly with flashing warnings and manipulating messages that only appear for split seconds.