Our first experience with Local 58

It was the first day of spring if I remember correctly, Fausla had invited me and Aria over to hangout at her place for the day. The first half of the day was extremely fun; we drew, ate pizza, and we were watching some cartoons when a sudden emergency siren ripped through the room causing all of us to jump. It was a weather service announcement explaining there was a meteorological event happening outside that was unsafe to view with the human eye. Fausla's currents were closed at the time and as soon as we read that Aria murmured, "Don't open those things.", We all watched nervously as the message went on about how it was unsafe to go outside at the time and there would be more information as the events unfolded. Finally the sirens stopped and the screen cut back to a normal Local 58 title card per say and was about to announce what was on next when emergency sirens went off again, now saying the event was safe for humans to view and demanded we go outside now, "We aren't really going to obey this bull are we?!" Aria asked in a panic from my left side as she looked over at Faula and I, "No! Of course not!" I retorted, dread filling up my stomach. Faulsa remained quiet for a while longer and her gaze rested on the wooden floors, "We shouldn't! What if it's not actually safe and some sicko is playing a cruel prank on us?!" I then questioned as tears began blurring my vision slightly, "We shouldn't." Fausla agreed from my right, her gaze still locked on the wooden floorings. Static suddenly came from TV causing all of our gazes to return to the screen, multiple messages began flashing over and over each moment; one in particular caught our attention the most... It glitched back and forth saying "Look at the moon" then "Don't look at the moon". Then the following messages appeared...

"It's in the light. The moon came in. He found me through the mirror. Moonlight white, not light but blood. I drown in him." There was a pause, "If you are afraid, we will look together." The screen cut to a video of the moon slowing coming into frame with people screaming in the background. When it finally ended there was nothing left to say, we all sat in silence..